We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Coveted autographed albums for K-pop fans who won't *settle* for ordinary albums made for the masses.
2. Hand-drawn, made-to-order K-Pop portraits for a truly one-of-a-kind nod to your bias.
3. A simple but hella cute finger heart tee, aka the most common symbol of fan service and general fan-to-idol love.
5. Delightful Big Bang socks that will warm your heart *and* feet.
6. A Viki or Dramafever subscription, so you can marathon all the dramas that your favorite K-Pop peeps are in.
7. A pillow rendition of your favorite BTS member that will experience lots of hugs and cuddles from A.R.M.Ys in its lifetime.
9. A clever hoodie that pairs some brilliant word play with Rapmon's infamous insult.
10. Subscription boxes for avid fans who don't mind a surprise or want to be immersed in ~all~ of Korean culture.
11. A snug tee that knows how you're *actually* spending your weekends.
12. Sweet-smelling hand creams featuring Nature Republic's favorite boy group.
Get them from Amazon for $9.88+.
14. A personalized Korean character necklace with two names for you and your bias, because no judgment.
15. A glow-in-the-dark pin version of GOT7's official light stick.
16. A flawless tee with a statement that we can all fully get behind.
17. Colorful, plush pouches that rep your favorite groups wherever you go.
18. A cap that completely understands your struggles of crushing on an unattainable K-pop idol.
19. A darling sweatshirt modeled after actual outfits that Seventeen members have worn on stage.
Carats, this is for you.
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+.