1) First off, this was not THAT hard of a challenge at the end of it all. I get that. There are bigger problems out there, ones out of peoples' controls.
2) Still, it wasn't enjoyable. Especially as someone who considers themselves "low key" and unfazed by general laziness/messiness.
3) Dry shampoo still sucks and I haven't found one that I love yet. HMU in the comments with recs (especially if you have Asian hair???).
4) But it does kinda help mask any disconcerting smells. That, plus regular perfume on the bod.
5) TBQH, no one else really noticed but me. Or they're all too nice to say anything.
6) Having unwashed hair does make me feel like I have my shit together way less than usual, which is unpleasant. I noticed I wore more makeup this week in an attempt to feel more put together and/or draw less attention to my hair.
7) Silver lining: At least my color didn't fade for that one week, but honestly, even zero fading isn't worth that long of a time stretch. At least I felt less guilty dousing it in hot water when the time came, because gosh darnsicles, I DESERVED IT.