1. Glossier's Black Tie Set will help you create a killer, born-with-it look for all of your holiday parties.
2. Nars' Narsissist Unfiltered Cheek Palette is a stunning, limited-edition blush palette that comes in two versions, Unfiltered I and Unfiltered II.
3. Hello Kitty X Colourpop's "Hello Pretty" Kit is one of the cutest (overflowing with bows) collaborations you'll see this year.
4. The Review by Byrdie is a curated set of luxury products that will make you feel like an ultra-glam beauty guru.
5. Too Faced's White Chocolate Chip Palette and Matte Chocolate Chip Palette smell just as damn good as the original, hugely popular Chocolate Bar Palette.
6. MAC's Mariah Carey Collection doesn't disappoint with its sparkly packaging and formulas, which are totally on-brand with its OG diva creator.
7. Labiotte's Château Labiotte Wine Lip Tints marry two of the best things in life: lipstick and wine.
8. Maybelline's Dream Cushion Fresh Face Liquid Foundation is their first take on the ever-popular trend of cushion compacts.
9. Too Faced's Hangover Primer is the perfect pick-me-up for an especially tired, dehydrated complexion.
10. Ciate's Mini Mani Month Nail Polish Set comes with 18 minis and one full-size polish so you'll never experience much-dreaded nail color boredom.
Get it from Sephora for $59.