We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Wet N Wild Zodiac Collection has something sparkly and ~ethereal~ for every sign, whether you go by fire/water/air/earth, or by your astrological sign — there's an eyeshadow palette, highlighting bar, and lip gloss out there with your name on it...kinda.
2. L’Oréal Paris x Havana Camila Cabello Collection makes you wanna sway your hips and sing "oh na na" while doing your makeup — because when your makeup is inspired by Havana charm and a singing queen, it simply can't be helped.
3. Sigma Skin Care Brush Set evenly scoops and distributes your oftentimes expensive skin care products, so you don't lose any goodness in the application process. Plus, the antimicrobial, synthetic fibers keep everything clean and gentle on the skin — say hello to your new side gig as your own personal facialist.
4. Flesh Beauty is a brand spankin' new brand — it's Revlon's first prestige brand — that's all about providing makeup that actually works for your skin tone, because everyone's "flesh" and "nude" is different, and it's about time makeup brands acknowledge and cater to that fact.
5. Korres Wild Rose Foam Cleanser bathes your skin in a creamy concoction of wild rose oil, which helps even out skin, and super Vitamin C, which absorbs 1000% percent better than pure absorbic acid — any discoloration you have doesn't even stand a chance.
6. Fenty Beauty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner is unapologetically black (in more ways than one), water-resistant, and triangular in shape for a more comfortable grip — the queen has struck once again!
7. Dr. Roebuck's Natural Beauty Travel Kit comes with two travel-sized versions of No Worries Hydrating Face Moisturizer and Byron 2-In-1 Mask + Scrub, so your skin is always just one step away from the exfoliation and hydration it desperately needs when it's exposed to new, unfamiliar environments.
8. Frank Body Birthday Cake Scrub highly encourages you to break out your ~birthday suit~ for a party in your bathtub — it's so sweet and scrumptious, I know you'll be tempted to eat it, but save it for your bod!
9. GlamGlow Hyaluronic Acid Infused Glow Palette is the brand's first makeup product, but it definitely is still in line with their ~skin care first~ philosophy. It's soft, buildable, luxurious, and packed with hyaluronic acid, Brazilian gold clay, gemstones, and flower extracts for a soft glow that your skin will thank you for.
11. Boscia Cactus Water Moisturizer drenches skin in moisture, but also absorbs super quickly (read: great for combination/oily skin) so your skin dries down to a dewy, plump finish — it contains Queen of the Night Cactus, which is known for its ability to thrive in incredibly harsh climates. #resilience
12. Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge Pore Mask replicates the feeling of taking a ~cold plunge~ as part of the Scandinavian sauna cycle, so you can have the same pore-minimizing and detoxifying benefits without traveling across the world — though, if you want to, I don't blame ya!
13. Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Serum deposits a healthy glow into your skin, thanks to a chronopeptide that mimics the effects of Vitamin D, and antioxidants that boost skin's defenses against pollution and environmental stressors.
14. Urban Decay Lo-Fi Lip Mousse imparts velvety color that doesn't feel drying or heavy at all — and because of its formula (which you can apply with the applicator, a separate lip brush, or your fingers), you are in total control over the intensity or sheerness of your lip color/stain.
15. Herbivore Prism Exfoliating Glow Potion rolls serum and essence into one step, along with a rainbow of natural fruit acids, kakadu plum, and botanical waters — bye, dead skin cells, and hello, smooth and glowing skin!
16. It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte is perfect for people who know all about the hype behind the original CC cream, but want a more matte, oil-controlling finish — bye, shine!
17. Huda Beauty Easy Bake Loose Baking & Setting Powder may make or break the lasting power of your makeup — its super lightweight, silky texture sets everything in place, period.
18. Madison Reed Light Works Balayage Highlighting Kit makes it easy-peasy to create perfectly sunkissed highlights right at home with lightening cream, a patent-pending wishbone balayage applicator, and toning glaze — all without ammonia or harsh odors.
19. IsaDora Precise Roll-on Eyeliner takes on the ~rollerball~ liner trend with smooth AF color and an indented handle, which helps keep your hand super stable as you glide your way to the perfect cat eye.
20. Neogen Dermalogy Real Ferment Micro Serum has a gel formula that sinks immediately into skin, so there's no downtime and you're left with plumper skin after just a few pats.
21. Becca Cosmetics Ultimate Coverage Longwear Concealer camouflages under eye circles, blemishes, and discoloration with full coverage that doesn't ~feel~ full coverage...so basically, the concealer of your dreams.
22. Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Collection comes in a serum, targeted spot brightener, and eye cream and features THD ascorbate, which is a super potent and stable form of Vitamin C that's 50 times more powerful for stronger targeting of dark circles, puffiness, dark spots, and fine lines, plus antioxidants that enhance those benefits further.
23. Amorepacific Color Illuminating Compact features three shades to sculpt, highlight, and contour the face — and they're all infused with high definition pearl pigments that will make you look like a real life glow fairy.
Future you thanking you like:
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.