We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Fenty Beach Please Collection is gonna drop into your shopping cart for all the obvious reasons the previous drops did: the shine, the pigment, and now with serious island vibes and Rihanna's summertime blessings.
2. Beauty Bakerie Cake Mix Foundation slays with its demi-matte formula that's a blend of opposites: creamy but lightweight, buildable but won't clog your pores or settle into fine lines, and affordable yet doesn't compromise on being vegan and cruelty-free.
3. J.One Red Jelly Pack is a rosy-hued (hello, red algae!) ampoule and primer in one with an addicting — surprise — jelly texture that basically binds itself to makeup so your visage stays flawless all day.
4. Stila Stay All Day Micro Tip Waterproof Liner has the same iconic formula as the original (that we're all over the moon about), but with a super fine tip that allows you to be crazy precise and tweak your liner for some unique vibes.
5. Dr. Roebuck's Byron 2-in-1 Mask + Scrub infuses peppermint oil, kaolin, and white tea for a gentle exfoliation and cleansing mask combo that leaves your skin free of rough, dry, and all-around dead skin.
6. Make Up For Ever Artist Color Pencil: Eye, Lip & Brow Pencil seriously does it all — fills in your brows, acts as eyeliner, lip color, and eyeshadow, contour, and blush once blended. Wanna add freckles or create some cool graphic lines? Go for it: your face is your blank canvas.
7. Farsali Volcanic Elixir works magic while you sleep because of its antioxidant and skin-calming properties, which makes it perfect for conditioning dry skin and eczema — plus, it's also great for your cuticles or as a daytime moisturizer.
8. Sol de Janiero Glow Oils softens your skin and adds a visible but not-overly-dramatic champagne and bronze glow that leaves you lookin' like an island goddess — shoutout to their blends of cupuaçu butter, açaí oil, and coconut oil.
9. Farmacy Clean Bee Ultra Gentle Facial Cleanser scores another win for the brand's ultra-calming honey line that's made with sensitive skin types in mind, though all skin types can use – you best believe it'll leave you feeling like a queen...of clean.
10. Soko Glam Triple C Lightning Liquid Limited Edition celebrates the instant cult fave serum's first birthday in style — there's a reason the original sold out in a mere four hours and customers keep loooving its potent formula of 20.5% pure Vitamin C and 72% chokeberry (stabilizes the former and provides hydration) for banishing hyperpigmentation and restoring radiance.
11. Beautyblender Instaclean spritzes your beloved makeup sponge with a waterless formula that cleans in a pinch — so you can go from applying foundation to blush without unnecessary mixing or switching to a different applicator.
12. Marc Jacobs Coconut Fantasy Collection is allll about creating super enviable glows from its star ingredient, coconut water. Hello, revamped faves in new, irresistibly-scented shades!!
13. Coola Full Spectrum 360° Sun Silk Drops SPF 30 are fast-absorbing, light-as-air, and organic rays of liquid sunscreen — they blend beautifully on their own or with other skin care products.
14. Belif Pore Cleaner Bubble Foam envelops your face with bubbles as it goes from gel to foam and treats your face with gentle yet effective antioxidants rosehip, apple mint, and eucalyptus so you can say "byeeee" to pores.
15. Kat Von D Signature Brow Precision Pencils lets you control the shape and thickness of your brows with c r a z y precision, thanks to its super thin tip, and it's waterproof and long-wearing — expensive microblading, who?
16. Hourglass Cosmetics Veil Translucent Setting Powder reups your absolute fave primer and its diamond powder formula in setting powder form, so you're totally covered from makeup prep to makeup finish.
17. Tatcha The Pearl is a tinted undereye treatment that delivers a well-rested and radiant look, thanks to light-reflecting Akoya pearl extract, for both instant and long-term results.
18. Eve Lom Radiance Face Mist dews up your face whenever you need that extra boost using a combination of actives, like micro algae extract and wild indigo extract.
19. Smashbox + Vlada Petal Metal Highlighters were co-created by makeup artist, Instagram star, and Smashbox’s lip editor-in-chief, Vlada Haggerty, to leave your eyes and face with the dazzling rose-gold shimmer it deserves — they're velvety, blendable, and can be applied wet for even higher intensity.
20. Seed Phytonutrients was born with the help of L'Oreal execs and covers a span of hair, face, and body products like their shampoo and conditioner, which contain a healthy, 93%-100% natural-origin combination of camelina seed Oil, sunflower seed oil, coconut, turmeric for the gentlest wash of your life — and did we mention they come in the first ever shower-friendly post-consumer recycled paper bottle??
21. Volition Beauty Eucalyptus Stretch Mark Minimizer uses warming gel technology — which means you massage the product in until it's absorbing and you might experience some heat or tingling— as well as eucalyptus leaf extract, and eight other essential oils to target and diminish spots/stretch marks.
22. Ouai Sun of a Beach Ombré Spray tints your hair with natural sunkissed highlights by using a blend of tropical of lemon and pineapple juices to gradually lighten the hair upon heat activation, be it sun or hair dryer.
23. Jane Iredale Lemon Lift Collection smells straight up like summertime with its delicious lemon and lemongrass scents/formulas to keep you hydrated, oil-free, and feelin' good all season long.
24. Besame Cosmetics 1946 Agent Carter Collection channels Peggy's fierce independence, glamour, and intelligence in the Marvel series, as well as 1940s glam, to bring you a kickass collection complete with all the finishing touches you need for a divine lewk.
25. Cosrx Two in One Poreless Power Liquid clears and tightens pores (hello, cheeks, and T-zone) with willow bark water and betaine salicylate to dissolve sebum and dead skin cells trapped inside pores, as well as tannin to help tighten pores and refine skin texture.
For more drool-worthy products, check out last month's roundup!
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.