Here’s What Beauty Products People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising up in the ranking. This week in beauty products: coconut lime scrubs and ~Wunderbrow~.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Here are some of the best products found on the Beauty Movers & Shakers list this week:
1. A three-pack of tropical sugar scrubs that'll transport you straight to the beach, coconut drink in hand.
3. A long-lasting brow gel for the natural-looking, full brows of your dreams.
4. A hair tool that'll give you beautifully defined waves that any mermaid would be jealous of.
Promising review: "I've used this for 2 years now and have had great success as long as I use a mitt to apply it. It does have an odor so I apply it at night before bed and make sure it is dry before I get in bed. In the morning I shower and shave. No odor left, but I still have color. It will build up over time if you apply daily. I generally apply until I'm satisfied with the color and then apply every other day or every 2 days to maintain." —Junebuggy
7. A healing clay mask that'll have your skin feeling as royal and blemish-free as Cleopatra's.
8. A pumice stone that'll exfoliate and slough away dead skin until your feet are as smooth as a baby's butt.
10. A gigantic pack of unbleached Muji cotton puffs that won't rub sensitive skin the wrong way.
Promising review: "I have many skin issues so I wanted real cotton. There is no way to compare this brand to anything I've ever used or bought in the US. This is natural, stays together without leaving fibers on your skin, and it feels heavenly." —Sammie Walker Reviews
(P.S. It's common to see those tiny black specks with organic, unbleached cotton. Bleached cotton usually hides them.)
11. A makeup sponge that's a cheaper alternative to the OG Beautyblender.
Promising review: "This is an exact dupe for the beauty blender and I don't say that lightly because I own at least 20 beauty blenders. In fact, I purchased a beauty blender along with this item because I expected to be disappointed. Trying them out side-by-side, I found them to be exactly the same." —Karen
12. Alcohol-free Thayers witch hazel that'll work wonders for sensitive skin and won't totally dry out your skin.
13. A Japanese charcoal peel-off mask that'll very visibly draw all of your blackheads out.
Promising review: "I use it primarily for my nose to remove gunk from my clogged pores. I recommend using it after a hot shower, which is when the pores are more open and relaxed for optimal results. The black color of the mask really helps with seeing all the gunk that it pulls out, which is always satisfying to see." —M.J
(P.S. Careful when using this on large areas of your face! According to other reviewers, it's powerful and might tear off baby hairs.)