We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wow-effect mattifying powder containing light-reflecting diamond powder particles for a 3D glow, kaolin clay to absorb oil and vanish into skin, and Vitamin E to leave your skin with a silky, shine-free finish.
2. Tinted lip oils masquerading as mini cocktail shakers that whip up the perfect concoction of nourishment and color for all-day non-sticky shine every time.
3. Acne-targeting base makeup that uses a tad of salicylic acid to prevent new blemishes and camouflages existing redness and bumps without making them flare back up.
4. Multitasking color-correcting fluids to attack and neutralize redness, banish dullness, balance sallowness, mask discoloration, and brighten.
5. A oil-free coconut water- and quinoa-infused primer that grips onto makeup for dear life, replenishes dehydrated skin, and imparts a dewy, light-reflecting glow.
6. A multitasking oil containing 100% pure Argan oil and priming pearls for an enchanted holographic touch anywhere you need a little extra ✨sparkle✨.
7. A SPF 50+ infused CC cream that does everything your regular foundation does...and more — hello, sun protection, color correcting, anti-aging serum, and ~just-there~ coverage that never creases or feels heavy.
8. A hydrating under-eye primer with a jolt of caffeine and peptides to soothe puffiness, brighten dark circles, and basically eliminate any fears of slippery, cakey concealer.
9. A refreshing oil-control mattifying mist that stops stubborn shine in its tracks so you can go from the gym to the office to nighttime drinks without breaking a metaphorical sweat.
10. An all-natural* cheek and lip tint for a buildable flush that adapts to your skin, plumps lips, fills in fine lines, and won't upset sensitive skin types — it's *that* polite, you know.
11. Sweat- and humidity-resistant mascara that doesn't skimp on the volume because your eyes don't have to reflect how you feel on the inside during an intense workout (a moist, droopy blob).
12. A super-blendable, long-wearing CC Cream packed with SPF 35 for easygoing days where you just wanna slap on a lil' bit of coverage and be on your merry way.
13. An algae extract- and beeswax-powered lash conditioner that works great underneath mascara or alone for stronger, fuller, and longer lashes and will make you ask, "Why have you been hiding your potential from me all this time?"
14. A bouncy cushion compact blessed with apricot seed and Korean herbs for ridiculously dewy skin that will make you say, "Well, I *guess* you can stare, but not for that long. Don't wear my beautiful face out."
15. Actually moisturizing lipsticks that paint your pouts with FULL color while NOT drying out your lips. At all. (Thanks, shea butter and vitamins A, C, and E.) Know that feeling? You will now.
16. A customizable eyeshadow palette built from shades you handpick and therefore *actually* love (because nothing's worse than a palette where you really only use half of the shades) — plus, each shadow is formulated with primer which means all-day color that doesn't require...ya know, remembering primer.
17. A high-adherence primer that smoothes out imperfections, doesn't clog pores, and sticks to your makeup like advanced adaptive silicone glue — bye slip-and-slide makeup and visible pores!
18. A easy-to-use holographic stick for an intergalactic glow with a few swipes and swift finger blending.
19. A brush tip liquid eyeliner that glides on any eyelid like a dream, only requires one smooth swipe, and doesn't budge. Under. Any. (Wet.) Conditions.
20. Melts-in-your-skin, non-cakey concealer with a lot of mileage — a few dabs cover all the blemishes and dark circles you battle on a daily basis, no second layers needed.
21. Metallic liquid eyeshadows for a multidimensional pop of color without the hassle of fallout or needing a million brushes to blend it out — it's like finger paint for your eyelids!
22. A weightless blemish-banning powder with oil-absorbing zinc oxide, kaolin clay, witch hazel, colloidal oatmeal, tea tree, sulfur, and a gentle AHA/BHA complex for a complexion that looks as fresh as a baby's.
23. A cult-favorite retractable eyebrow pencil with an ultra-fine tip that's perfect for mimicking each lil' hair and making sure your entire brow stays pristine all day long.
24. A beautiful bronzer to lend your face some definition and give it a natural "yes, I go out sometimes and get sunlight and all that" boost — apply as lightly or heavily as you want!
A happy face deserves to be shown off:
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.