We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked the BuzzFeed Community what ~life-changing~ makeup products they purchase over and over again and here are the crown jewel results themselves:
1. Supergoop Daily Correct CC Cream deposits juuust the right amount of tint to make you look like you care when you really don't (and it even has SPF, so go ahead and give yourself a lazy pat on the back).
2. Stila All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner doesn't just stay all day — it ~slays~ all day, resisting every ounce of humidity and water so your wing is always looking as fresh as the rest of you.
3. Wet n Wild Mega Slicks Lip Balm Stain in "Lady and the Vamp" is the perfect subtle dose of berry goodness and fades beautifully throughout the day.
4. Tarte Shape Tape magically makes undereye circles disappear into thin air (as if you've slept more than six hours for once in your life)!
5. Benefit The POREfessional Face Primer glides over pores like nobody's business: hello, silky skin you totally woke up with!
6. Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliner is quite foolproof and has a built-in sharpener in its cap so you can keep your liner as sharp and precise or dull and ~smudgy~ as you'd like!
7. Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara separates and lengthens each lash with spaced-out bristles for peepers that attract lots of well-deserved attention.
8. Milk Makeup Sunshine Skin Tint puts its own spin on the 'ol one, two step: namely, you click to dispense product and roll the glass applicator across your face until you get the desired amount of coverage (~too~ easy!).
9. Buxom Customizable Eyeshadow Palette lets you mix and match to your heart's content so you *actually* like and use all six shades. And each shadow is formulated with built-in primer — amazing.
10. Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner proves that achieving the perfect cat eye doesn't need to cost a lot.
11. Skindinavia setting sprays don't mess around. You want your makeup to never budge a damn inch without feeling like you've added an extra layer of ~stuff~ to your face? Look no further.
12. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade has gained a massive cult following and for good reason: its creamy, waterproof formula makes it easy to get precise, full brows that look as natural or dramatic as you want.
13. Glossier Stretch Concealer goes on and blends smoothly like butter — yeah, I'm not exaggerating, it has cocoa butter in its formula.
14. Jordana Mascaras offer serious length and volume at just three bucks a pop — what could be better?
15. You're bound to find your absolute perfect shade with Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear 24H Foundation since there's 40 of them — the fact that it's lightweight as hell and actually lasts the whole day is just the cherry on top.
16. Stila One Step Correct is very mesmerizing to look at...*stares in admiration*...I mean, this triple-swirled helix serum corrects, brightens, primes, and hydrates the skin all at once, so you ~know~ you're doing something great for your skin. Go you!
17. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipsticks paint your pout in showstopping, bold colors that don't suck all the life and moisture out of your lips (whew).
18. Coastal Scents Eyeshadow Palettes are totally affordable but don't fall short in terms of pigment and variety, so you can click "add to cart" with zerooo guilt.
19. Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Palette contains a silky array of three bronzers and three highlighters that skillfully play with light and shading, as an artist would, so you can sculpt cheekbones that rival the Kardashians'.
20. Innisfree Skinny Microcara knows how to deal with stubbornly short and straight Asian lashes so that they actually hold a damn curl 🙌.
21. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in "Opal" illuminates your cheekbones like a dazzling theater spotlight, and it's always creamy but never cakey.
22. Laura Mercier Translucent Powder 100% mattifies your foundation so there's no chance of slipping and sliding around throughout the day.
23. Sephora Collection Creme Lip Stains perform better than their higher-end counterparts and come in a whopping 40 shades, so you'll basically never be bored.
24. Wet & Wild Photofocus Foundation lets you stay selfie-ready through math class, cross country practice, and everything in between.
25. Glossier Boy Brow leaves your brows looking naturally full in less than 30 seconds, so you can get on with your day instead of painstakingly filling them in with a pencil or gel.
26. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation is known to be super buildable and impart a soft satin, almost airbrushed finish — and it packs antioxidants, tumeric, and Vitamin C to improve radiance and skin health.
27. Huda Beauty Lip Strobe imparts a crazy ritzy shine that stops all the haters in their tracks and leaves them behind in a trail of sparkly dust.
28. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion is the holy grail solution for keeping your eye makeup PRISTINE, which means not a single crease or smudge in sight.
29. Anastasia Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette has got you covered from neutrals to berries so you can easily create day-to-night looks that are just as impressive as a piece of Renaissance art.
30. Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in "Mean Money/Hustla Baby" is as equally stunning as crowd-favorite "Trophy Wife" and offers ~two~ colors in one chic hexagonal compact so you can wear whichever one goes better with the rest of your makeup, or mix them together!
31. Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipsticks glides on like a smooth gloss but quickly dries down to an ultra-matte finish, but fear not: it's infused with avocado oil and Vitamin E for a long-lasting moisture and comfort (no cracked lip lines!).
32. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder keeps the oil at bay until you're done for the day without leaving any sort of white film.
33. Smith's Rosebud Salve is a formidable standby throughout the years — decades even — and will heal dry, cracked lips and every other little area that needs a little TLC.
34. Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer does two jobs in one easy doe applicator swipe, so you have the perfect blemish-free base to create a ~masterpiece~ of colors, shading, and highlights.
35. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara is basically every makeup lover's favorite mascara at least one point in their lives — its curvy wand latches onto every lash and gives them the big lift and volume they deserve.
36. Hourglass Veil Primer goes on hella silky but instantly dries down to a matte finish, and it doesn't hurt that it also has SPF 15, conceals redness, and makes pores almost invisible.
Congrats! You found something in common with everyone featured in this post:
The submissions used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.