So who is Eric Nam, you ask? THIS GUY.
1. Eric Nam's not your typical K-pop star. He was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia and attended Boston College, where he graduated from in 2011 and thereafter accepted a job in management consulting.
3. Singles you can't get out of your head like: "Ooh Ooh," which features major jazz vibes and guest raps from Infinite's Hoya.
4. This recent collaboration with Red Velvet's Wendy on a track titled "Spring Love" that'll make your heart do a few flips.
5. This soothing and uplifting song, "Good for You," which feels like a big 'ol hug from Eric.
6. His covers of popular English songs, like JBieb's "Love Yourself."
7. Aside from being a singer, he also hosted a live web series for three years called "After School Club," which allows K-pop idols to connect with their international fans.
8. He's tight with lots of fellow Americans in the K-pop biz, like Ailee, f(x)'s Amber, GOT7's Mark, and BTOB's Peniel. And Ken Jeong!*
*Ken Jeong is not in fact a K-pop star. Had you fooled, huh.
9. He takes enviable selfies with some of Hollywood's brightest stars.
Selfie game strong. 📷
10. But he's also not immune to the wonders of Snapchat filters.
His Snapchat is ericnam if you're so inclined.