1. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick easily passes the kiss test, meal test, wineglass test...all of them! It's a model student.
2. ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip is a wallet whisperer at just 6 bucks a pop — and a game-changer in terms of pigmentation and staying power.
3. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick will turn you into a speedy lipstick-applying machine because that baby 👏 STAYS 👏 PUT 👏 as soon as it's on.
4. Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain is a no-brainer dupe for a lot of high-end lippies and comes in 41 shades, so there's no excuse *not* to try it out.
5. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor smells pretty on par with cupcakes and feels almost invisible on your lips.
6. Smashbox Always On Matte doesn't crumble under pressure (or your taco lunch) and keeps your teeth looking lovely and untarnished.
7. Milani Amore Matte Lip Crème also smells like dessert (it's the best formula trend out there) and doesn't leave an incriminating trail of lipstick prints throughout the day.
8. Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro holds the coveted title of Allure's Best of Beauty winner due to its incredible wearability on all skin tones and intense aversion toward feathering, smudging, and traveling.
9. NYX Lip Lingerie is a godsend for beauties on a budget who don't want to sacrifice quality in exchange for a cheap lippie.
10. Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick stays within the lines thanks for its helpful applicator and is a sure bet for anyone who wants to flaunt their color all day long.
11. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid is lightweight, bold, and affordable, so you'll be able to buy one for every day of the week.
12. Hourglass Opaque Rouge can be worn as a lip stain or built up over layers for richer color that claims to last for up to 14 hours.
13. Beauty Bakerie Lip Whip stays on so damn well that the line sells a complimentary Lip Whip Remover.
14. The Bobbi Brown Art Stick is a cute squeezy lip paint tube that gives your pout a hydrating burst of color.
15. Wet 'n Wild Mega Last Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick looks gorgeous on all skin tones and doesn't dry out your lips.
16. Coloured Raine Matte Lip Paint delivers in just about every shade imaginable (in mattes and metallics!), so you'll be deviating from your usual reds and pinks in no time.
17. Huda Beauty Liquid Matte gives you intense color payoff that is transfer-free while still feeling comfortable and moisturizing.
18. Ofra Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick might make you feel a bit of wanderlust with names like Monaco, Bordeaux, and Emerald City.
19. Too Faced Melted Matte leaves your lips smooth and kissable without revealing any of those dreaded dry cracks.
21. Missha Matt Painting Rouge has got you covered for your summertime brights and will last through many poolside cocktails.
22. NARS Velvet Lip Glide goes on like a smooth gloss but has the staying power of a normal liquid lipstick.
23. Anastasia BH Liquid Lipstick comes in crazy-saturated colors ranging from everyday shades to show-stoppingly bold pops of color.
24. YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain has a high-shine formula and a diamond applicator that follows the lines and curves of your lips without breaking a sweat.
25. Marc Jacobs Le Marc Liquid Lip Crème leaves your lips super plump and hydrated (thanks, Brazilian cupuaçu butter and collagen) for a long-lasting satin sheen.
26. Make Up For Ever Artist Liquid Matte comes in a handful of flattering neutral shades that are formulated with beeswax and avocado oil for comfortable all-day wear.
Liquid lipsticks are life. Fight me if you think otherwise.
Craving more lippies? Check out the best lipsticks (liquid *and* otherwise) on Amazon right hurr.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.