1. Frank Body Shimmer Scrub will make you feel like a damn unicorn as you exfoliate your way to skin (and a life) bettered by coffee-scented glitter.
2. Also up the alley of magical creatures, Saucebox Mertail Vanity Brushes put your human flippers to good use too.
3. Becca x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette is the highly-anticipated collaboration with the social media maven, cooking extraordinaire, and cool mom everyone's 😍 about.
4. 100% of net proceeds from sales of Philosophy Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion will be donated to the Hope & Grace Fund in honor of National Mental Health Month (May).
5. Nars x Charlotte Gainsbourg gives you that coveted British-French girl glow that can only be perfected by being in the spotlight your whole life.
6. Sephora Give Me Some Nude Lip clocks in at one full-size and five sample-sized lippies for an array of fresh-faced MLBB looks.
7. Urban Decay x Jean-Michel Basquiat Collection embodies the iconic artist's explosive use of colors and mediums to express his opinions on social injustice.
8. BH x Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition has 21 eyeshadows and highlighters that cover an array of everyday-chic pink/gold/bronze shades.
9. The Lorac Pirates of the Caribbean collaboration is a legit treasure trove of eye, cheek, and lip products.
10. Pat McGrath Dark Star 006 fulfills your dreams (that you might not have realized you even had) of becoming an intergalactic makeup star.
11. Did you think we were done talking about unicorns? Never. Tarte Make Believe in Yourself Collection has ethereal packaging, pigment, fluffy brushes, and more. Just buy it now.
12. Beauty Bakerie x Gabby Douglas Lip Whips Set includes your classic blue-based red, two spring-y pinks, a gorgeous deep plum, and a show-stopping metallic copper.
13. Peter Thomas Roth Facial On The Go Kit will not take "traveling for work" or "too busy" as a valid excuse for ignoring the well-being of your skin.
14. Travel-sized Prada Candy Lipstick Perfumes indulge your sweet tooth wherever you go.
15. Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder comes with four translucent color-correcting powders in crisp pie chart format for a light-as-air dusting to set your face.
16. More makeup math! Kind of. The Sephora Mixology Palette takes the guesswork out of pairing colors and presents you with six complementary trios for endless looks.
17. Dyson Special Edition Supersonic Hair Dryer Set has a super small but mighty motor that'll slice your drying time down to a few minutes — and it comes with a chic pink travel tote.
18. Pür Bronze Your Selfie Liquid Bronzer understands your ongoing struggle to capture the perfect Instagram selfie and will help create a radiant glow that will attract likes by the second.
19. The products in the Milk Desk To Dawn Set will both touch up your day makeup and bolden them for nighttime prowling.
20. Too Faced x Skinnydip London collaborated on a darling glittery makeup bag that you might even love more than the products inside.
You *figuratively* walking to Sephora:
Want more options? Products from the previous roundup might still be available to buy!
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.