1. Clinique x Jonathan Adler showers you in fun colors and patterns for makeup that looks good on you *and* in its packaging.
2. Becca Collectors Edition Champagne Pop toasts the two-year anniversary of the original highlighter (which is still alive and kicking — impressive for a beauty influencer collab).
3. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Project Chimps is a flattering warm brick red whose proceeds benefit a chimp sanctuary of the same name.
4. As its name suggests, Birchbox x Vogue 125 was conceived in collaboration with Vogue to celebrate the latter's 125th anniversary and includes products with ~exclusive~ Vogue Rose shades.
5. Missha The Original Tension Pack is currently available with beautiful Frida Kahlo packaging, so you can feel inspired, covered, and protected (hello, SPF 37) all at the same time.
6. Beautyblender Swirl is a mesmerizing pink marble sponge you'll want to buy at least 30 of.
7. Bite Beauty Nearly Neon Collection Lipsticks are super creamy and wearable just like their usual Amuse Bouche Lipsticks, but ~brighter and bolder~.
8. Tatcha The Body Mist is doused in calming botanical oils including green tea and magnolia blossom for all-over moisture and glow.
9. Glamglow Firming Treatment Sonic Blue come in travel-sized tubes for the perfect dose of electric blue skin therapy.
10. Sephora Favorites Tame Your Mane is here to save the (frizz-filled) day with a travel-sized collection of cult products to try out (and love).
11. Ciaté London x Chloe Morello Pretty, Fun & Fearless Eyeshadow Palette features 15 bestselling shades that cover neutrals and bolder colors for something a little extra.
12. Urban Decay Go Naked Perfume Oil Rollerball smells like you just landed on a beach in Mexico, sweet and fruity mixed in with a little bit of salty.
13. Sephora Collection Head to Toes Mask Set addresses every skin care need from your hair, face, eyes, lips, hands, down to your feet – so yeah, the name is on point in case it wasn't obvious.
14. Huda Beauty Summer Solstice Collection offers a highlighter quad and four matte liquid lipsticks that will make any look even hotter than the heat.
15. Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara gently lifts your lashes without weighing them down.
16. Supergoop Summer Mousse-Haves SPF Travel Essentials comes with two SPF 50 sunscreens — one mousse and one setting spray — so you have no excuses to pack on the sun protection, whether you're wearing makeup or rocking a bare face.
17. Flower Beauty Weekend a Glow, Glow Set has everything you need for take your look from everyday casual to blossoming summer beauty.
18. Colourpop Crushed Crystal Collection marks one of the brand's forays into ~uncharted product territory~ with setting sprays, liquid highlighter, and lip balms in four in-tune categories: amethyst, aquamarine, aventurine, and rose quartz.
19. Native Brunch Scents Deodorants draw inspiration from your favorite weekend libations (rosé, sangria, and mimosa) and are formulated without aluminum and parabens for all day pits protection.
20. Luxie Beauty Wonder Woman Face Brush Set is a stunning five-piece set that'll empower you (even more) to take on each day with ferocity and confidence.
21. Nudestix #Babeboss Faves Box are six handpicked favorites (by Nudestix co-founders and influential beauty bloggers) that cover balms, gels, pencils, and matte color for both lips and cheeks.
Thinking you'll read a post and only buy one thing:
Check out the previous roundups here! There might still be some stuff available...or you know, just pretty stuff to look at.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.