7 Game-Changing Beauty Products That Are Actually Worth Your Money
Tried, tested, and loved by BuzzFeed editors and writers!
1. Invisibobbles don't squeeze and pinch the life of your strands, nor do they leave awkward dents after they're taken out. (Plus, they're just really fun to play with.)
2. Fenty Beauty Match Stix Shimmer Skinsticks are ethereal, magnetic, and pigment-packed gifts from Queen Riri herself so that you (yes, you, mere mortal) can achieve a fabulous ALL-OVER GLOW.
3. Tigi Bed Head Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray locks in your fabulously styled hair and wards off humidity and frizz all day. Bonus: You'll smell really good too!
4. Milk Gel Brow is a waterproof pencil that breathes much-needed life and visibility (👀) into your brows so you can easily frame your face and slay all day long.
5. Too Cool for School Egg Mousse Soap Facial Cleanser ~whips~ your facial care routine into gear and swaps all the makeup and dirt on your face for a hydrated and smooth AF complexion.
6. Tatcha The Water Cream is an oil-free moisturizer that ~actually~ works for combination skin, meaning it doesn't dry out your skin (no random rough patches) or clog your pores (bye, shiny T-zone).
7. Aveda Madder Root Color Conditioner enriches warm tones in red shades so you're left with a salon-fresh look (without the hefty price tag!).
We did it. We finally figured out Ariel's secret to long-lasting, vibrant red hair!!
For all of you beauty review fanatics, check out all of our previous roundups here!
Some products were provided to BuzzFeed free of charge.