1. Essie Gel Couture Polish gives you fool-proof, pigmented color that stays chip-free for days.
2. Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation lends you lightweight, breathable coverage that doesn't cake up at a *seriously* affordable price.
3. John Masters Organics Green Tea and Calendula Leave-in Conditioning Mist is low-key one of the easiest ways to treat and fortify your hair — just a few sprays and no washing-off needed.
4. Naked Heat Palette, like its predecessors, will ~scorch~ its way into your heart and make your eyes pop with summer night-inspired reds, oranges, and bronzes.
5. Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Escalator Mascara instantly adds length and volume to your lashes comparable to, say, the loooong brachiosaurus (too cute!) and skyscraper on its packaging.
6. Pacifica Kale Underarm Deodorant Wipes leave your pits super clean and smelling like a fresh flower garden.
7. Devacurl Supercream Coconut Curl Styler serves up supple AF curls that can be styled and lengthened as desired without compromising shape.
8. Riddle Oil is a pheromone-based perfume that vibes with your body's natural chemistry to create an out-of-this-world scent that will stop traffic (and attract some admiring models 😉).
You want more reviews, don't you? I can tell. Lucky for you, you can check out all of our previous roundups here!
Some products were provided to BuzzFeed free of charge.