We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A gentle rice water cleansing oil that'll remove all the gunk off your face without stripping your skin bare.
2. An exfoliating black-sugar mask that smells lovely and helps eliminate pesky blackheads.
Most promising review: "This is by far the best face scrub/cleanser I have used. This leaves my skin fresher and brighter, my pores smaller, and gets rid of any rough patches (such as the area under my bottom lip). I use it about once a week and follow with Nature Republic Aloe Gel, and my skin looks much clearer and healthier." —Noba
Pro tip: Apply with water or toner to reduce skin irritation, as the mask is very grainy.
3. A set of über-adorable bunny lip glosses that provide a subtle flush of color perfect for everyday wear.
4. An illuminating face primer that'll give you a ~glow from within~.
5. A low pH cleansing stick that's infused with crushed rose petals and would be perfect for traveling.
6. An insanely cute cat-shaped powder compact for all your sebum control needs.
7. A refreshing, no-nonsense essence that's a seriously good dupe for SK-II's Facial Treatment Essence (which is three times more expensive, yeah, no thanks.)
8. A whopping combo pack of sixteen sheet masks that come out to 50 cents each. 50 CENTS.
9. A gentle cleansing balm that melts down to an oil as you massage it into your face and and remove all of your toughest makeup.
10. A pocket-sized panda eye stick that instantly cools and refreshens your under-eye area.
11. A restorative emulsion formulated with rich sake and peach extract that is a perfect last step to your nighttime skin care routine.
12. A cooling clay mask that'll penetrate deep into your pores and remove all of the oil and dirt from within.
13. A brow-tint gel for everyone who loves a strong brow game but doesn't have time to pencil in their brows every day.
Most promising review: "This is my favorite beauty product right now. I love the looks of filled and defined eyebrows, but I don't always have the time to do my makeup everyday. This is perfect if you are always on the go. Easy to apply, even for someone with not so great makeup skills." —Melissa T.
Pro tip: Apply right before bed (but wait 10–15 mins for it to dry before snuggling into bed) and remove the brow tint in the morning. Peel off slowly and in the direction of hair growth for safe, painless removal.
14. A beautifully packaged snail repair ampoule that'll keep wrinkles and acne scars at bay.
15. A BB cream with SPF 42 that's perfect for summertime wear if you want to switch up your heavier foundation routine.
Most promising review: "The coverage is amazing and the consistency is perfect for blending. This product will last you a very long time because you need very little to cover the problem areas. The cream really brightens up the dark circles under my eyes. I no longer have issues finding a good coverup because this BB cream IS my coverup (and my foundation!). I also no longer have oily skin at the end of the day and my complexion has evened out considerably." —kk
16. A snazzy gel eyeliner that comes in seven shades and has its own built-in brush.
Most promising review: "I've cycled through countless bottles of the MAC Fluidline Gel Eyeliner ($16.50), the Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner ($25), and the Tarte Amazonian Clay Gel Pot Eyeliner ($21), and each one had flaws! Some dry before you get to the end of the pot so you have to throw it away, while others rub off or fade throughout the day. [This Tony Moly gel liner] is now the only eyeliner I will ever use. The gel applies smoothly and it lasts all day, even if I sweat. I've purchased eyeliner brushes before and I've never tried one as good as the included one." —M. Zell
17. A super skinny mascara with a lightweight formula that's perfect for people with thin, sparse lashes looking for a boost.
18. A deeply hydrating gel mask that'll calm your irritated skin while you sleep.
Most promising review: "This mask works like some of the super expensive creams and serums I've tried, but it's only a little more expensive than one of the nicer drugstore brands (Olay, Roc, etc.). My skin is baby soft in the morning and this mask is so pleasant to put on right before I go to sleep at night. You only need a dime size amount for your whole face, so the tub lasts a while." —lilahtov
Don’t have Amazon Prime but want some of these cool products shipped to you for free in two days? Sign up here for a free trial!
The reviews in this post may have edited for length or clarity.