17 Korean Beauty Products You Need In Your Life
Peel-off eyebrow tint, pimple patches, snail mucin, and more! The products in this post were updated in March 2018.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Etude House Tint My Brows Gel is a peel-off eyebrow tint that gives you natural-looking brows that last for a long time.
2. Mizon All-in-One Snail Repair Cream contains 92% snail mucus filtrate (which is great for skin regeneration and recovery... among many other benefits).
3. RiRe Lip Powders liquefy once they reach your lips. They have a lightweight, nondrying, and uniform-fading formula.
"You’d think a powder would be the worst lip product, but as soon as it hit my lips it instantly became like a lip gloss and went on easy. It stayed on all day and I didn’t feel dried out once!" —letsgotonarnia
4. TonyMoly Panda's Dream Brightening Eye Base helps alleviate dark circles with pearl extracts, chrysin, and brightening peptides.
5. Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patches heal and protect aggravated acne/pimples from further irritation using a unique hydrocolloid formula.
6. TonyMoly Egg Pore Blackhead Steam Balm is an egg-cellent mask that's infused with charcoal powder and sea salt to open clogged pores and absorb excess sebum and dirt. It heats up as you apply it!
7. Kocostar Nail Therapy is a mini spa treatment for your nails that soothes, moisturizes, and delivers nutrients to your nails and cuticles.
8. Skin Food Gold Caviar Toner will make you feel fancy AF and contains gold flakes and Russian caviar that will keep your skin moisturized, resilient, and nourished.
9. Erborian Solid Cleansing Oil is based on the Korean double cleansing method and combines a cleansing oil with the gentleness of a cream (made up of coconut and sunflower oils and seven Korean herbs).
10. Etude House Precious Mineral Magic Cushion (in Mint) is a primer base that helps diminish the appearance of redness and blotchiness, lock in hydration, and protect the skin with SPF 34.
11. Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence is sensitive skin–friendly and contains 90% snail extract and bee venom (which helps to brighten/tighten skin, as well heal acne and fade scars).
12. Beauty People Lip Tattoos deliver a long-lasting pop of color while infusing your lips with hydration and vitamins derived from natural fruits.
"They go on really liquid-y like a tint, but they literally stay on for at LEAST 12 hours... though I’ve gotten away with having mine on for 48!! They fade really prettily too (from the outside in), so by the end of the day it looks like you’ve been sucking on a lolly!" —juliehong211
Get them from YesStyle for $10.90 each (available in four shades).
14. J.one Hana Cream is made up of tiny spherical capsules (that contain pure ingredients like zhi mu plant extract) and gives skin a visibly smoother and softer texture.
15. Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack absorbs without feeling sticky and works at preserving the elasticity of your skin while you’re sleeping.
16. Caolion Blackhead Steam Pore Pack cleanses impurities, eliminates blackheads, and exfoliates dead skin cells with a steaming effect.
17. The Face Shop Mango Seed Silk Moisturizing Facial Butter claims to offer intense hydration that lasts up to 36 hours.
Hello, new K-beauty obsessions. I think we'll all get along just fine.
The comments for this post may have been edited for length and clarity.