1. Remington Wet2Waves Styler dries and waves your hair at the same time, because ain't nobody got time for blow drying and curling as separate steps.
2. Sephora Collection Beauty Amplifier Universal Lip Liner goes on totally clear, so you don't have to worry about silly things like matching your liner up with your lipstick shade, while *also* ensuring that your lip color doesn't bleed — a win-win, my friends!
3. Orly Gel FX Easy-Off Base Coat lessens the damage of gel manicures because it basically creates a barrier between your nail and potent gel colors, so removal is a total breeze that doesn't require soaking your nails in acetone for approximately a million years.
4. Blithe Soothing & Healing Green Tea Splash Mask is the ultimate lazy-but-ingenious skincare hack: all it takes is splashing and patting for 15 seconds right in the shower for gentle toning, exfoliation, and hydration.
5. Lay N' Go Cosmetic Bags solve the extremely perplexing dilemma of "why does my makeup collection always look like an avalanche?" in an easy lay-out-and-drawstring-up fashion.
6. Cover FX Custom Cover Drops know the struggle of being in between foundation shades (winter = pale central) or wanting light coverage that's just between tinted moisturizer and foundation — just drop, drop, drop until you achieve your desired outcome/intensity!
7. Shadow Shields plop right underneath your eyes to prevent messy fallout situations — so go crazy with the sparkles and glitter! — and help draw out perfectly sharp cat eyes (better than tape too, IMO)!
8. Sigma Beauty SigMagic Scrub combines your beloved solid cleanser (formulated with virgin coconut oil) with textured silicone bristles and mini suction cups on the bottom so you can swirl, rinse, and be on your way.
9. Smashbox Insta-Matte Lipstick Transformer's clear formula transforms your fave cream/glossy lipsticks into velvety matte dreamboats, so they actually stay put throughout a major chow-down.
10. Lime Crime Unicorn Hair finally lets everyone (yes, even dark-stranded, brunette babes) in on the semi-permanent, full-coverage dye fun with a magical concoction that packs hella color into your strands with beautiful, natural fade-out. Plus, they're cruelty-free and vegan (as the unicorns would want!).
11. Or more an *even more* temporary option, Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint sprays onto pre-lightened or blonde hair right in the shower (or slightly towel-dried hair for a more intense pink) for fairy-like hair that's the definition of no commitment.
12. It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil works for every brow shade — its base color starts off as taupe, but simply apply softer strokes for lighter shades or add pressure for darker tones.
13. Sphynx Portable Razors combine three functions in one portable, twistable wheel: a refillable spray bottle to wet the relevant area, a moisturizing pre-shave bar to lather up with, and two razor blades to do the deed with.
14. For those who want to stay covered at the gym, Sweat Cosmetics Mineral Foundation is sweat- and water-resistant for up to 80 minutes! The gentle, non-comedogenic formula contains Vitamin E and zinc oxide applied via antibacterial brush bristles.
15. Winky Lux 24kt Glimmer Balm reacts with your lips' natural pH levels to bless your pout with the perfect coconut-scented shade of pink, along with a hint of gold! And whaddya know, by totally legit association, it also just won a Grammy. #thanksbruno
16. E.L.F. Makeup Remover Pen makes mistakes disappear with a few flicks of the wrist (and with great precision) so gone are the days you have to sacrifice and restart a completely made-up eye for one little misshapen eyeliner or mascara smudge sitch!
17. Drybar Double Standard Cleansing + Conditioning Foam is a godsend for people who are always on the go. It's a space- and time-saving bottle of practically weightless gel-foam that simultaneously cleans and conditions so you can wash in a flash and be on your merry way!
18. IGK Foamo Holographic Hair Foam blesses you with the sparkly mermaid or unicorn hair of your dreams — it's a snap to apply and brush through your hair, and then bam, you've got shade-shifting, iridescent magic that'll make everyone's jaw drop and say, "WOW."
19. Lancôme Matte Shaker Liquid Lipsticks contain a delightful water-in-oil emulsion cocktail for your lips and the results are both stunning and comfortable — hello, weightless pigments that don't sacrifice boldness, a matte and long-wearing finish, and the discomfort/drying out of your lips.
20. Urban Decay All Nighter Pollution Protection is a must-have for city dwellers who are exposed to pollution basically 24/7 (oh, joys!). It contains a blend of powerful minerals like zinc, magnesium, and copper that guard your presh skin against free radicals and environmental hazards, while also setting your makeup for all-day flawlessness.
21. Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask has an addictive pudding-like texture coined as "shape memory cream" that instantly seeps into and clings onto your skin so you have a super smooth barrier between your skin and ~all the elements~ — it also brightens, promotes collagen production, and absorbs UV rays so your Vitamin C products operate even better and more safely.
22. Glossier Invisible Shield basically goes on like a moisturizer: it has a clear (read: ZERO white cast) watergel formula with SPF 35 and ~active microcapsules~ that instantly absorb into your skin, never turn into a grease fest, and neutralizes harmful free radicals and pollutants. Win, win, and win.
23. Design.Me PowerDry.Me shaves 50% off of your blow dry time by forming a lubricious thin layer around your hair fibers so water molecules aren't trapped and excess water “beads” out — it's time to regain those minutes back (and maybe catch a few more zzz's)! 🙌
24. Shhhowercap might actually make you fall in love with shower caps. Why? It's made out of a premium nanotech fabric that's strong and secure enough to hold and keep every damn strand dry, quiet as can be (no more shower stream pounding noises!), washable/antibacterial, and dare we say ~fashionable~! (We do.)
25. Stedi Pedi is a nifty pedicure stand that keeps your foot steady, tilted for easy reach, and illuminated (via the bendable light) so every stroke of polish is nothing short of perfection.
26. Laura Geller Line-n-Define Dual Dimension Eyeliners combine two formulas, kajal and liquid, for versatile liner looks that can be mixed and match for maximum flare.
Make your cat eyes always be as killer as CL's:
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.