29 Energizing Products To Help You Wake The Fuck Up
With or without caffeine (and please, everything in moderation).
1. A nice, steaming cup of Death Wish Coffee because nothing short of the world's strongest cup of coffee will make you feel alive.
6. A reliable coffeemaker with full pot and single-serve stations (for when you gotta sprint) that you can program to start brewing the moment your alarm goes off.
8. A sunrise-simulating light and alarm clock that will wake you up gently for a slightly more bearable start to the day.
10. A handy stick formulated with hibiscus extract that will instantly cool, soothe, and de-puff your zombie eyes.
12. Waterproof speakers so you can blast pump-up music in the shower and shock your entire body into fully awake mode.
19. Packets of tasty, healthy, and slightly caffeinated beef jerky to chew on when you need a pick-me-up.
20. If you have the space for it, a 70-pound punching bag that will most definitely get the adrenaline flowing.
22. A Jawbone UP2 fitness tracker if you need physical vibrations to alert your body into consciousness.
24. Extreme Sport Beans that are formulated for high-performance sports/activity (and should not be consumed as a snack food).
29. A pint-sized smart alarm system called Sense that looks like a fancy stress ball but actually helps you fall asleep and monitors your sleep so you can wake up on the right side of the bed.
The even tinier Sleep Pill easily clips to your pillow and will track your sleeping patterns through your movements. Sense also syncs with an app that will give you detailed records and analyses of your sleep.
Get the pair from Hello for $129.