1. A sleek French press that will up your morning coffee/tea routine by approx. 1 million awesome points.
2. A chic perpetual calendar that deserves to be stared at all day long.
3. Stunning rose gold & amethyst agate bottle openers for the classy beer drinker.
4. A nifty vanishing vase that toys with ~visual illusion~.
5. Classy rose gold headphones that drown out the garbage noises of 2016 (and 2017, etc.).
6. Gorgeous gilded leather journals with 72 blank pages desperately waiting to be filled.
7. Exquisite gold patterned coasters that were, without a doubt, made to impress.
8. Luxurious lipsticks that are very honestly too pretty to exist.
9. A refined porcelain lady who has a natural glow from within.
(Because she's a table light.)
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $49.
10. Knockout planet lollipops that taste like a space party in your mouth.
11. A fancy metallic gold bar set for cocktail maestros (or amateurs).
12. Chic planters that add a stylish pop to any depressingly blank walls.
13. Posh cheek color that comes with a pretty, patterned canister and a delicate, poofy applicator.
14. A unique umbrella decorated with white raindrops that turn into rainbow colors when wet.
15. Elegant fruit-shaped decanters to enjoy expensive wine like a classy-ass adult.
16. A mini LED speaker that pairs a spectrum of colors to your favorite tunes.
17. Stylish stainless steel water bottles that will make staying hydrated a cinch.
18. A powerful trio of ~super~ serums that work overtime to save and replenish dried-out winter skin.
19. A delicate lotus teapot that brews the perfect amount for teatime for two.
20. A minimalist planner that will keep its owner organized and prepped for the shitstorm that is the new year.
21. A painstakingly beautiful pen to scribble down messily laid out plans and thoughts.
22. A bee-tiful bottle of perfume that will brighten up any vanity it touches.
23. Dazzling half-moon hoop earrings for night owls and dreamers alike.
24. A pastel toaster for the breakfast lover who can't make it through the day without their morning toast.
25. A polished shaving set for one especially well-groomed fella.
26. Dainty dew drop string lights for someone who loves nothing more than sipping a hot drink by the window on a rainy day.
Contemplative movie scene material.
Get them from Anthropologie for $38.
27. A complementary watch and passport holder set for wanderlust-driven individuals looking to cross a few cities off of their bucket list.
Dr. Seuss would be proud.
Get the set from Asos for $43.
28. A glossy faux-leather backpack that's the perfect size to hold just the essentials.
Because no one needs all that extra crap.
Get it from Free People for $50. You can choose from seven different colors.
29. Trendy mirrored sunglasses that every fashion blogger probably owns (for good reason).
Sophisticated, but fun and colorful too. #ootd
Get them from Urban Outfitters for $50.