We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A quartet of sunset-inspired liquid blushes for the most darling pinch of color/glow and best "Yes, I've been awake and bustling around for hours, and you?" impression.
2. A not-totally-plain-white tee that goes with everything and, more importantly, speaks your truth.
3. A travel-friendly makeup bag that makes "Where did I put that one lipstick?" an issue of the past — everything lays flat for you to see and then neatly closes up via drawstring after you're done!
4. An engaging, eye-opening book brimming with details, facts, and interesting tidbits about the history of makeup and how different trends, cultures, and technological innovations have influenced makeup lovers throughout different eras.
5. A larger-than-life phone case for devoted lipstick lovers who don't settle for only ~wearing~ their favorite reds.
6. An extravagant 45-piece nail set with 30 stunning polishes, base coat, top coat, prep/remover wipes, nail file, and one royally-cool keepsake tin.
7. A curved mini spatula to scrape every last drop of foundation or serum out of the bottle — because this shit is expensive and you're resourceful.
8. A lighted tri-fold makeup mirror because not having natural light (hello dark winter mornings, my old friend) should never stop you from putting together a flawless lewk.
9. Colorful contoured sponge brushes that marry two of your favorite makeup applicators into one convenient and kinda quirky utensil.
10. Or a set of rare unicorn brushes packaged inside a giant, holographic diamond, since this is probably the closest you'll get to buying your loved ones a real diamond.
11. A chic makeup organizer with layers, drawers, and slots — oh my makeup-loving heart, be still!
12. And a rotating organizer juuust for your lipsticks, all 81 of them! No judgment if anyone need more than one (ahem, me).
13. A treasure trove of matte lip creams you'll affectionally pat every morning when you inevitably have to pick just one to wear.
14. A cute mini tattoo stamp when your cat eye needs a little extra something — or anywhere else on your face, collarbone, arms, whatever!
15. A makeup and agenda set equipped to keep up with all the boss ladies of the world — because bossy ain't a thing, just girls who get their shit done and look confident and killer while doing it.
16. A self-reflective pouch that takes it back to a much simpler time before tweezers and Dipbrow entered your life.
17. Or a personalized pouch that perfectly captures the woe of every eyeliner fiend without the ~steadiest~ of hands.
18. An ingenious brush spa — aka, a cleaning mat wrapped around a brush cup and a drying/shaping stand — because washing your brushes is as common of a task as doing laundry (no matter how much you openly hate it).
19. A Prime subscription for gentle yet effective makeup removing wipes for the nights a full skincare routine 🙅 just 🙅 isn't 🙅 happening 🙅.
20. A fond-of-rhyming mug that displays your morning mantra — don't even think about sleeping in!
21. A festive advent calendar stuffed with 24 full-sized face, nail, and hair treats — it's the gift that truly keeps on giving.
22. A gorgeous rose gold mirror that's not afraid to give you lip — or at least, let you know when your lipstick is creeping outside the lines.
23. A cozy and perfectly slouchy beanie with the most enviable (and rhinestone-encrusted!!!) lashes in all the land.
24. An enormous eyeshadow palette because you need options on options on options (99, to be precise) — blending is basically a cardio workout anyways, so it's simply what's best for your health.
25. A trendy and sweet-smelling GlamSpin for fidgety makeup lovers whose worst fears include chapped lips at the very top!
26. An adjustable nail polish holder so you have the perfect tilt to keep the supply of colors and sparkles flowing — or for the most enticing bait to date.
27. A festive cracker of no-dent hair ties, because washing off makeup is the best way to unwind after a long day and hair certainly isn't gonna get in the way of that.
28. A custom engraved lippie that is anything but a ~vice~ — if you liked it, you should've been your name on it, amirite?
29. A gorgeous gold wire vanity because makeup is an art form and deserves the very best and most elegant setup possible.
30. And finally, a Sephora gift card if you just don't know what their makeup preferences are because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, you're not a mind reader.
All of your friends and fam showing off their gifts from you like:
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.