1. Scrumptious butter stroopwafels (waffle-like cookies filled with caramel syrup) straight from the Netherlands.
2. Vanilla espresso flavored almond butter for a PB sandwich that stands on its own.
3. Beautifully-packaged sea salt that's hand-harvested in the Camargue region of France.
4. Organic maple syrup with a rich flavor profile that pairs well with coffee (and even cheese!).
5. A trio of California red wines just waiting to be toasted at a dinner party.
6. Delicious cookies that are shipped the same day they're baked (via second-day air) for maximum freshness.
7. A collection of sweet and spicy jams for toast or crackers that are anything but plain.
8. A savory sampler box of sausage and cheese for a perfect housewarming gift.
9. Dark chocolate sea salt caramels that are a delicious midnight (or any time) snack.
10. Ghee butter infused with white truffle salt for decadence you didn't know you needed.
11. A baking kit that comes with everything you need to make an adorable apple pie for one.
12. Zombie Cajun hot sauces that are out to terrorize your taste buds.
13. Uniquely flavored teas that provide educational opportunities for kids around the world with every purchase.
14. Chewable coffee cubes that pack in half a cup's worth of caffeine each.
15. Gourmet spices that will take your veggies to the next damn level.
16. Heart-healthy algae oil for everyone who hasn't already broken their "eat out less" resolutions.
17. Sea salt caramel popcorn that you'll probably polish off in one sitting.
18. Almond flour mixes to satisfy any savory or sweet carb cravings.
19. An all-occasion basket filled to the brim with fruit, cheese, crackers, and nuts.
20. Intriguing mushroom coffee for a much-needed update to the ol' morning routine.
21. Hot chocolate with a kick, courtesy of renowned pastry chef Jacques Torres.
22. Juicy, fresh steaks that'll creep into any meat lover's dreams.
23. Packets of potent tea crystals that look like a cascade of miniature jewels when poured.
Get a variety pack of 14 for $8.54.