We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
5. A trio of California red wines just waiting to be toasted at a dinner party.
18. Almond flour mixes to satisfy any savory or sweet carb cravings.
Each variety is available in three-packs as well.
21. Hot chocolate with a kick, courtesy of renowned pastry chef Jacques Torres.
Wicked is their classic hot chocolate blended with allspice, cinnamon, ancho chili peppers, and smoked chipotle chili peppers! And if you want to make Jacques’ hot chocolate from scratch, check out this recipe.
Get a 18-ounce tin for $29.99 (makes 8-10 cups).
22. Juicy, fresh steaks that’ll creep into any meat lover’s dreams.
What, you don’t dream about juice oozing out of the center of a medium-rare steak? Weird.
Get the set (includes two filet mignons, four steak burgers, and four stuffed baked potatoes) for $19.95 (+$15.99 shipping).
If you can’t see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for the BuzzFeed Gift Guide newsletter!
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, is saying at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing his use of offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current US tax codes.