1. A black wire wall shelf that's easy on the eyes.
2. Slanted walnut or oak wall hooks for the ultimate "look how little I tried" storage solution.
3. A whimsical floor lamp that looks like an arched lightsaber.
4. Floating bookshelves that you can't even tell are there.
5. A sleek wine carafe that will still look put together even when you're not.
6. A black wire grid perfect for displaying photos, artwork, and iconic Clueless quotes.
7. A transparent cube planter that lets you admire your plant bbs from head to toe.
8. A smooth coffee table that stores stuff inside *and* out.
9. A wonderfully symmetric abstract print that's very calming to stare at.
10. A unique clock that would rather spell out the time for you.
11. A Scandinavian-chic fleece throw that's a must for any minimalist space.
12. Adjustable swivel bar stools with just enough area for your butt.
13. Polished charcoal concrete coasters reminiscent of a partial eclipse.
14. Beautiful cursive wire sculptures that greet you day in and night out.
15. A magnetic wooden block for storing knives and other kitchen tools.
16. A two-faced laundry bag that gives it to you straight.
There's no middle ground.
Get one from Urban Outfitters for $39.