Refresh Your Spring Wardrobe During Madewell's "Urge To Splurge" Sale
Be still, my heart *and* wallet.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hi, fashionable people, have I got news for you! Madewell has a big sale to tempt your online shopping obsession — in other words, you can earn 20% off purchases of $100+ or 30% off purchases of $200+.
BTW, since there are two tiers of saving and your cart will change as you add more items, I listed the ~original~ prices below.
1. A cropped wrap top that'll always do you a ~solid~ when it comes to putting together an outfit — since it comes in six colors, it goes with everything!
2. A pair of classy but casual slingback sandals with an added layer of padding for all-day comfort — because we've got places to be, to-do lists to finish, meetings to crush, and many coffee refills to make!
3. A darling corsage-adorned tiered dress that'll look gorgeous swinging amongst the cherry blossoms or whatever foliage that sprouts up near you.
4. A swingy midi skirt with pockets, which is all you need to know. But there are other lovely details like sewn-in pleats at the waist and buttons all down the front, so you can show however much leg you want.
5. A low-back one piece swimsuit with a floral dotted pattern that declares, "Time to dip our toes in the water!"
6. Suede heeled sandals that were made for parties and festivities that make you want to kick your heels up — as Rihanna would say, "Please don't stop the music!"
7. Windowpane wide-leg cropped pants that are here to serve lewks and work Every. Dang. Angle. You. Have.
8. A classic military-style denim jacket you'll wear this year, next year, the following year...well, you get it. We love a timeless wardrobe staple.
9. A ruched-waisted mini dress that'll make you starry-eyed upon the very first encounter — so much in fact that you'll be sashaying in a happy daze everywhere you go.
10. A striped knit pajama set made out of extra soft material for lots of lazy lounging days ahead — because sometimes even the nice weather can't tempt ya' to leave the house, ok??
11. A tie-front tank top in a delightful rainbow stripe pattern to direct you to the pot of gold — spoiler alert: it's you! ✨
12. A soft-as-heck side-tie dress for all of the brunch dates you have to begrudgingly drag yourself out of bed for — because if you can't be in pajamas, you're def throwing on a comfy dress that still looks super cute and pulled together.
13. A stylish and highly functional anorak raincoat to keep rainy days from, well, raining on your otherwise joyous parade!
14. A breezy seafoam or blush coverall jumpsuit for sunny days spent cruising around on a boat — or just picnicking because that's easier to plan/manage and involves mandatory snacks.
15. Leather ankle booties that'll always ~point~ you in the right direction — for instance, towards your shopping cart with them in tow.
16. A lovely wrap maxi embellished with ruffled sleeves and beautiful corsages so you can figuratively take yourself to prom any day you'd like — because it's all about romancing yourself, ya' feel?
17. A ballon-sleeved butterfly peasant blouse to ~elevate~ your top game to a whole 'nother level, because these wings were built to explore new styles and trends!
18. A pair of distressed high-waisted shorts that'll beg to be taken out and worn every weekend — they're a little self-centered, but you'll probably bend to their demands anyways.
19. A cute scoopneck dress to complement your ~colorful~ personality — it's the perfect everyday piece, whether you're going to work (you can also pop a tee underneath!) or to the beach.
20. High-rise knit leggings I barely even have to do any convincing for, tbqh: they're soft, opaque, stretchy but fitting, sturdy, and you'll never want to take them off — plus, they're inspired by the Japanese concept of "one-mile wear," so you can be *even more* assured that they're superb for all-day wear.
Or you can have a dance party with your gal pals à la Beyoncé, duh:
As a reminder, all the prices listed were original prices, so just chuck in the promo code SPEND2SAVE at checkout for your snazzy discount!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.