2. And a pair of floofy black cat slippers to seal your commitment to staying in.
3. Or penguin slipper socks (with grippers, so you aren't falling on your butt).
4. A spider-like tablet holder so you can watch shows the way they were meant to be watched.
5. Speaking of pillows, this full-body one probably gives better snuggles than any human could.
6. A bedside caddy that aids you in your mission of never leaving your bed.
7. A cute waffle maker that proves hearts are best when they're edible.
8. An appropriately named "Me to Me Box," which is packed with various masks, a cute notebook, chocolate, and most importantly, Pepero!
9. An encouraging mug that takes a page from J. Biebs.
10. A handy, colorful pot that steeps and strains your tea.
11. Or you could make use of a baby Nessie infuser that fits inside your mug.
12. Spiked chocolate sauce for a welcome addition to numerous bowls of ice cream to be had.
13. A cushy book holder that lets you comfortably read in any damn position you'd like.
Get it from Amazon for $37.99.
14. A refreshing candle to set the mood so you can enjoy the smell of winter forests.
15. Tiny white rose fairy lights for additional winter wonderland feels.
16. A book detailing the practices and advice of over 100 inspiring female entrepreneurs.
17. Or a fictional read that's both lighthearted and relatable.
18. Or a hilarious girl-squad flick is always a good idea.
19. An insanely cushion-y floor chair that pairs perfectly with a fireplace.
Get it from Amazon for $74.99.