Launchpad is a section on Amazon featuring cool tech gadgets, interesting new types of foods and drinks, and other innovative products created by startups. Here are some of the awesome things you can find there right now:
2. Baubax's Travel Jacket is chock-full of travel-friendly features that'll keep you warm, happy, and plugged in.
3. The Qwerkywriter is a wireless, typewriter-inspired keyboard that works with desktops and tablets for a ~beautiful fusion of new and old~.
4. Lumo Lift is your personal posture coach and calls you out whenever you start slouching like Quasimodo.
5. Joking Hazard is a terribly hilarious card game from the creators of hit webcomic Cyanide & Happiness.
6. The Petcube Camera lets you interact with your furry family members in real time while you're away.
7. ThinOptics are reading frames that fit inside a compact keychain so even super forgetful people are never without their glasses.
Get a pair for $24.95.
8. Phonesoap 2.0 sanitizes your phone with UV rays so you can be a little less gross in your daily life.
10 minutes chilling in the case = bye bye, germs.
Get one for $59.95.
9. TubShroom fits inside any standard bathtub drain, catches every hair that falls through, and has super easy cleanup.
Get one for $12.99.
10. Dripo is a Japanese/Dutch-style cold-drip coffee maker that takes its sweet time to brew a perfectly smooth, light batch.
11. Photojojo's Iris Lens (Fisheye, Macro, and Wide) easily fit over any phone case and the Iris mount easily converts into a carrying case that protects your lens when not in use.
The lens are designed with ~optical grade glass and billeted aluminum housing~ that will catapult you towards Instagram fame*.
*Fame not guaranteed.
Get a set for $69.99.
12. Bellabeat is a stylish health tracker that monitors movement/exercise, sleep, period cycles, and offers guided meditation for a ~healthier and more cognizant you~.
13. LIFX +'s Smart LED Light Bulbs are Alexa-compatible devices that emit 16 million colors and infrared light (for night vision) for customized lighting that fits any situation or mood.
14. Y Athletics' SilverAir Shirts are made with silver fibers, which eliminate odor-causing bacteria and keeps you smelling fresh through sweat and grime.
15. Sugru's Mouldable Glue is a pliable glue-to-rubber material that basically does everything, from mounting products to sealing fraying cables.
16. GolfPad Tags are Android-compatible "screws" that fit into your clubs and provide real-time tracking and insights that will up your golf game.
17. Oblique's ultra sleek wine bottle stand looks like an outSTANDing piece of art.
18. Smoko's Giant Unicorn Lamp is the perfect (color-changing!) buddy for your many late-night cram sessions.
19. Sans' Travel Bottle uses a vacuum pump to create an airtight seal that preserves juices and smoothies for hours or even days.
20. Quell is a wearable pain relief band that soothes your aches with the press of a button.
Quell stimulates sensory nerves that carry neural pulses, which in turn block pain signals throughout the body.
Get one for $249.95.
21. Level Gear's Toolcard Pro is a TSA-friendly gadget that comes with a removable money clip and 40 other useful functions.
22. BlenderBottle's Whiskware uses a special metal ball to mix together super creamy, delicious salad dressings.
Make every salad somewhat worth eating.
Get one for $17.99.
23. Wearhaus' Arc Headphones let you wirelessly share music with your besties (or strangers, if you're feeling ~bold~).
Other cool features include light-up rings that can be adjusted to any color and the touch-sensitive panel (on the right ear cup) that lets you control playback, volume, skipping songs, and more.
Get a pair for $199.99.
24. Kinsa's Smart Stick is a digital thermometer that automatically tracks fever readings, symptoms, diagnoses, and medication.
25. Back to the Roots' Water Garden is a closed-loop ecosystem where plants filter and clean the fish tank while fish waste fertilizes the plants.
26. Slice's ceramic, food-grade scissors claim to be safer than metal blades and never rust.
Get a pair for $29.99.