1. Caffeine and matcha face wipes for especially sluggish mornings when you need a quick clean and an energy boost for the long day ahead.
2. Multitasking SPF-formulated BB creams that mask redness, discoloration, and uneven texture with light, buildable coverage.
3. A cooling, slightly tinted eye roller to minimize the appearance of *and* actively treat menacing dark circles and puffy undereyes.
4. A silky embroidered bomber jacket that dresses up a plain white tee in a flash.
6. Clear hydrocolloid-infused acne patches that magically treat and deflate breakouts overnight.
7. Wrinkle releaser to help make rumpled clothing look new and fresh — on the quick and cheap.
8. A watermelon sleeping mask that hydrates, smoothes, and clarifies your complexion so you wake up looking like a million bucks.
9. A classic all-black ensemble for those mornings when you have literally no brainpower to mix and match.
10. Or for some no-brainer color, a gradient T-shirt dress comfy enough for sleeping in and wearing the next day (if you so wish).
11. Body lotion that can applied before you even step out of the shower for ~buttery soft skin~ without unnecessary stickiness.
12. A ballerina bun holder for when your strands are being less than cooperative...or maybe when you haven't washed your hair in a week. (What? Who, me?)
13. Or satin twist headbands if you feel like keeping your hair down, but still want to provide a slight distraction.
14. Metallic sneakers that elevate a casual look and give people something to stare at.
15. A weightless in-shower hair styler for beautiful air-dried results — i.e., zero post-shower fuss!
16. A polished faux leather backpack to conveniently hide the fact that you've literally stuffed all your crap inside it — like a mad person very late for class.
17. A super handy over-the-door closet rod for planning out your outfits the night before and easy access come morning.
18. All-encompassing eye + lip + cheek color, so all you have to do is swipe on one product, and be out the door!
20. Full-coverage concealer that blends like a dream and easily stands alone when you don't feel like dealing with a whole face of foundation.
21. Fresh-smelling dry shampoo for gorgeous beach waves even when your hair is on its last prewash moments
22. Nontoxic stain remover to make any clumsy accident do a quick disappearing act.
23. A statement accessory of your choice — like geometric drop earrings or layered crystal necklace — to dress things up just a tad.
24. Refreshing face wipes for banishing sweat buildup and appearing like you don't get out of breath just running up the stairs.
Behold, the ultimate lazy person's dream:
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.