4. A rose gold multipurpose makeup brush set for an affordable dupe to the Instagram-famous Artis brushes.
You can save that extra $485 for, you know, rent or food. Imagine that.
Promising review: "I generally shy away from using beautyblenders and brushes because the ones that I've tried seemed to soak up my foundation and the coverage often looked uneven — but that was not my experience with these at all. Of course these brushes do absorb a *little bit* of your makeup, but nowhere near as much as the ones I've used before, and they blend my foundation beautifully. They're also nice to look at and feel very soft against the skin." —Melanie
Get a set of 10 from Amazon for $14.99 / Available in four colors.
6. A car gear keychain that gives your hands something to do when you're feeling restless and anxious.
8. A staple minty-fresh face mask that helps soothe irritations, shrink your pores, and dry out your pimples.
Promising review: "This is my favorite mask and I buy it religiously. I much prefer the tub version (over the squeeze tube) because I think it makes application and storage easier. This masque is gentle enough to use daily, but I use it about once a week. It does an excellent job of diminishing the appearance of pores and I swear my face looks so radiant after I take it off. It reduces the red, inflamed look of pimples if you pick at them, and if you apply a small dot on pimples, the mask will also completely dry and deflate them overnight! 100x worth the price." —Sarahndipity.c
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $7.39.
11. A darling watermelon tote to make lugging groceries to and fro much more enjoyable and eco-friendly.
13. Transparent rings filled with tiny gold flakes probably meant for fairy royalty, but they made an exception for you.
14. A gigantic glass that fits quite a doozy, aka an entire 750 ml bottle's worth of wine, because OF COURSE.
19. Sheer garden-esque curtains to let in juuuust enough light without totally drenching your room in it.
20. Statement sequin pillow cases that allow you to change the color scheme (and even draw pictures/words!) with a few flicks of your fingers.
23. A three-step at-home facial perfect for when you've had a long day of hustling and need to recharge.
Promising review: "My skin looked and felt amazing after just one use. Box comes with two facial systems, but you can get more than two uses out of it if you split each pad in half. There is a lot of moisturizer in one packet and the foaming wash definitely has four or five uses in it too! " —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $14.