We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Forget a complete, made-from-scratch meal — sometimes you just need an indulgent treat ASAP, so microwave grub mugs with printed recipes and instructions are the way to go!
2. Apply a gel-cream mask right before you go to bed so you can repair your skin overnight with basically zero effort on your part.
3. Prep for cozy fall weather with knee-high socks that are almost too cute to bear.
4. Start off the school year right with a Hogwarts-inspired notebook — because if you can't go to wizarding school for real, you might as well find ways to pretend that you do.
5. Slip a weighted drink holder onto the arms of your beloved couch or recliner so your preferred drink stays within reach at all times.
6. Take off the day's armor with coconut water cleansing wipes that ~actually~ leave your face feeling hydrated and soft afterward.
7. Help out your overheated head/body or laptop with a reusable cooling pad that is super easy to use and multi-purpose at the same time.
8. Give your room a unique spin with beautiful two-toned tassle wall art.
9. Paint your lips with pigmented AF liquid lipstick that's so affordable, that buying the whole range is def within of the realm of possibility.
10. Spoil your sweet tooth with homemade brownies. But not ~ordinary~ brownies, oh no, only the best and crispiest corner pieces for you, my dear.
11. And be sure to pull out a fresh batch with a fucking awesome oven mitt to drive the point home (...aka, all the way into your mouth).
12. Reserve your important notes and plans for an endearing notebook that gives you a little encouragement every time you pull it out.
13. And of course, choose your writing utensil of choice wisely — might I suggest a set of pencils who aren't afraid to call out what they see?
14. Pick up the perfect summer-to-fall dress in preparation for your momentous first PSL of the season.
15. Brighten up your corkboard and never-ending to-do lists with a set of cute (but very sharp) narwhal pushpins.
16. Leave behind the dog days of college frat parties and upgrade to a *slightly* classier version of pong...with bubbly prosecco and fittingly pink balls. Because obviously.
17. Ditch your basic florals and/or motivational words coloring book for a magical one that will keep you equally (if not more so) entertained and calm.
18. Play up your eyes with a ~juicy~ eyeshadow palette complete with 10 shimmery corals, pinks, and browns.
19. Make the journey into dreamland a little easier with a calming pillow mist formulated with lavender, exotic rosewood, warm vanilla cream, and many other organic extracts.
20. Before a big night out, spray your feet with PreHeels to form an invisible barrier between your skin and pain-inducing (but super cute) shoes.
21. Enhance your lovely complexion with an illuminating BB cream (made with pink pearl powder, because it's fancy like that) that looks flawless on its own *and* underneath foundation.
22. Sport a pair of totally darling rose gold heart studs to add a simple touch of class to any outfit.
23. Before you start sporting socks and boots every day, keep showing a peep of skin with stylish ankle flats that flaunt T-straps and zippers for days.
24. Perfect your gel liner wing with a nontraditional silicone brush that draws crazy precise flicks.
To-do list: 1) treat yourself with a few products from this list 2) bang a pot and shout out:
You know, treating yourself is a full-time job, so make sure to check out more options here. 🙌
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.