1. On days when you just *can't* with cooking dinner, make things as easy as possible with a microwave ramen cooker for warm noods in three minutes.
2. Skip the superfluous numbers and only use royal-approved birthday candles.
3. Slip on a pair of warm, velvety leggings to supplement your wardrobe until spring weather hits.
4. Delve into an electrifying book about ladies who've proved that going above and beyond is just a normal day in the life.
6. Clip on a three-in-one lens (super wide, fish-eye, and macro) to your phone for unique pictures that take on a new perspective.
Great for up-close and especially ~boop-able~ pet photos, for example.
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
7. Or snap up a pretty disposable camera to make some memories the old-fashioned (and less-posed) way.
8. Pop open that bottle of wine or champagne without worrying about finishing it with these reusable resealing caps.
9. Speaking of champagne and no worries, pour it up in stemless flutes with ~handy~ indents.
10. Or put some arm into it and shimmy together a cocktail with this insanely adorable whale-shaped shaker.
11. For a non-alcoholic option, opt for some soothing honey lavender tea for relaxation without the caffeine crash.
12. And keep your mug company with itty-bitty snails that will diligently hold your tea bags in place.
13. Ready yourself for ~summer beach fun~ with a darling retro-inspired bikini set.
14. Take some time to journal or free-write with pencils that borrow inspiration from one particularly badass, high-road-taking lady.
15. Let your lips ~blossom~ and shine with peach-scented lip gloss that contains actual flower petals inside.
16. Whip up an appropriately sized meal with a miniature Crock-Pot so you're not left with the annoying ordeal of eating the same leftovers for a week.
17. Get your old dogs smooth and sandal-ready with a hefty jar of foot cream.
18. Delightful and extremely hardworking succulent planters that will leave you grinning from corgi nose to corgi butt.
19. Take a long shower/bath and scrub your dull skin into oblivion with a ribbety-cute sponge.
20. Slide on a bunny-sized portion of citrus perfume so you don't have to shower.
21. Wear a set of jammies that sees you for the special girl you truly are.
22. Keep your paws toasty anywhere you go with a precious bb mitten-shaped hand warmer.
23. Block off your schedule for some ~sexy time~ with a quiet, waterproof vibrator. 😏
24. Sign up for a GlossyBox subscription and gift yourself every month with five beauty products curated from cult and indie brands alike.
Because browsing the overwhelming selection at Sephora can sometimes be headache-inducing. 😲
Monthly, three-month, six-month, and 12-month plans are available starting from $17.50 per box.