We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Too Faced x Kat Von D Better Together Ultimate Eye Collection is the ultimate ~opposites attract~ pairing.
2. Clinique x Crayola Chubby Lip Crayon Box brings you straight back to your kindergarten scribbling days.
3. Pur DreamWorks Trolls Eyeshadow Palette cooks up 16 colorful shades inspired by your favorite neon forest dwellers.
4. Giorgio Armani Chinese New Year Armani Glow Face Powder Compact celebrates the Year of the Rooster with style, good luck, and soon-to-be-flawless selfies.
This rooster will gladly sacrifice itself in your quest to achieve a natural, luminous complexion.
Get it from Nordstrom for $88.
5. GlamGlow Sonic Blue GravityMud Firming Treatment lets you transform into a kickass video game character, if only for 20 to 30 minutes.
6. Clarins 4-Color All-In-One Pen comes with retractable liners (three for eyes and one for lips) so you can click and switch your way to the perfect look.
7. The Estée Edit Gritty & Glow Magnetic Eye and Face Palettes offer 12 pearlized shades to mix and match for a soft and glowy look or an intense smoky visage.
8. Hello Kitty Tangle Teezers are officially the cutest way to get rid of your hair's garbage tangles and knots.
JUST LOOK AT THEM.
Get them from Sephora for $20 each.
9. MAC's Selena Collection lives up to its namesake and will truly make you look ~como la flor~.
10. Clarins Skin Illusion Blush definitely looks like a darling Valentine's Day gift (hint hint, nudge nudge).
11. Kat Von D Pastel Goth Eyeshadow Palette is a happy union of pigments encased between two quite opposite terms.
Step away from your usual neutrals!
Get it from Sephora for $38.