1. Aerie rules because they make a point to NOT photoshop their models, so what you see is 100% real. And they make insanely comfortable underwear you won't want to take off (but should at some point).
2. Uniqlo is a popular Japanese fast fashion brand that offers comfy basics at super affordable price points — *adds everything to cart*.
Sizes: XS-L (women's); S-XXXL (men's).
3. Nubian Skin knocks the outdated colors we typically associate with "nude" right out the door with panties that ~actually~ match the skin tones of WOC.
4. Gap has special ~Breathe~ undies that are made of a special moisture-wicking fabric designed to keep your private parts cool and dry.
Sizes: XS-XL (women's); XS-XXL (men's).
5. Hips & Curves focuses exclusively on plus-size lingerie and carries a wide variety of undies that range from super sweet to ooh-la-la, sexy can I.
6. Journelle is a luxury lingerie boutique with classy AF pieces for when you're 200% feeling yourself.
7. Cacique offers a wide selection of plus-size lingerie in as many fun patterns and styles as you can imagine.
8. Happy Socks has a killer underwear selection filled with cute, bright prints that will make you do a little ~happy~ dance.
9. Amazon has an unbeatable selection (seriously, you could go swimming in it) that really turns up some well-reviewed gems with just a little effort on your part.
Sizes: XXS-8X (women's); XXS-6XL (men's).
10. True & Co. boasts incredibly well-fitting undies made out of flexible, soft, and breathable material that also just makes your butt look really good.
11. Urban Outfitters offers a fun, colorful, and flirty selection of undies that you'll want to pick up ASAP.
Sizes: XS-XL (women's); S-L (men's).
12. Target is already your one-stop shop for all of your everyday essentials, so why not swing by their intimates section and pick up a few (super fun and ultra comfy) undies for cheap as well?
Sizes: XS-3XL (women's); XS-XXL (men's).
13. Asos, to no surprise, comes equipped with a monster selection of underwear that covers a diverse range of body sizes and ranges from super sexy to lounge-all-day styles.
14. Forever 21's lingerie section shouldn't be overlooked, especially if you're looking to refresh your underwear drawer for cheap.
15. Torrid panties, as Cal from Crazy, Stupid, Love would say, are "the perfect combination of cute and sexy."
16. Nordstrom Rack is great for snagging discounted undies from your favorite higher-end brands.
17. Thinx are great alternatives to wearing pads and/or tampons, because dealing with your period is already annoying and uncomfortable enough without all the extra layers.
18. H&M delivers simple but chic designs that fit snugly and won't awkwardly ride up in weird areas.
Sizes: XS-L (women's); XS-XL (men's).
19. Nordstrom has all your favorite brands (including plus-size brands) housed under one easy-to-navigate, filter-able site.
Sizes: XXS-Plus 4X, Maternity XS-XL (women's); S-4X+ (men's).
20. Missguided is like Forever 21's edgier sister, serving up sexy undies that don't leave much to the imagination.
21. Bare Necessities has every type of underwear you could be looking for, no matter what your price point, body type, or personal style is.
Sizes: XS-5X, one size (women's); XS-5X (men's).
22. Sleepy Jones serves up comfy undies with major stretch, and their men's underwear comes in packs that you can also subscribe to and have delivered every one, three, or six months.
23. Frederick's offers colorful, sexy appeal on a budget.
24. & Other Stories offers a sizable lineup of ridiculously pretty undies in unique materials and styles that will totally stand apart from the rest of your collection.
25. Kohl's has comfy underwear for days and basically always has a sale going on (plus buy-in-bulk deals!), so it's an easy stock-up-and-save situation.
Sizes: XS-4X (women's); S-6XL (men's).