We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us their favorite bra brands that make bras for big boobs. Here are their tried-and-true recommendations:
1. Panache has three sub-brands that each bring something different to the table — Cleo (fun, vibrant designs), Panache Black (more of a high-end feel), and Sculptresse (band sizes 40 and over).
2. Curvy Kate specializes in D–K cup bras and swimwear with crisp, classic designs.
"Love, love, love Freya. They’re decently priced and last forever (I’ve had my strapless one from them for four years, and I wear that almost every day in summer). As a 32DDD, it’s so hard to find bras in my right size. And they’re so cute too—everyone complements my bra when I wear them!" —Leseratte24
Sizes up to: K cup
4. Torrid usually has sales going on (like BOGO 50% off) so you can snag great deals on their super-flattering bras.
"Their stuff comes in lots of cute prints and colors so I don’t feel like I’m in a bra designed for someone twice my age. I’ve been buying their bras for years and haven’t had a single snapped underwire or broken strap." —Brooke K.
"They helped me feel sexy again after my weight gain from health issues." —pinkspiderkyo
Sizes up to: G cup
5. Elomi has incredibly comfortable bras that hold up through years of wear.
6. Simone Perele produces T-shirt bras with ~gravity-defying~ fabric.
7. Bravissimo has no shortage of bras in popping colors that you'll actually look forward to putting on every morning.
"Their bras are well made, and their fitting service is fantastic. They are a bit pricey, but if you look after the bras, they last. I always recommend them to people big and small busted alike!" —Caroline F.
Sizes up to: K cup
8. Empreinte is a French line that creates delicate bras for gals of all sizes.
9. Fantasie has a selection of gorgeous, intricate bras that can't be beat in terms of sizing options and comfort.
11. Gossard is a great brand for lacy, colorful deep v options.
12. Cacique offers basically every bra style imaginable (with matching panties too!) for everyday comfort.
"It's my go-to brand. The balconette bra lifts me up so that I feel nice and not droopy. It's hard to find a decent and affordable DDD bra. Cacique bras also last years (I’m just now having to buy more bras after five years) and if you purchase during the semi-annual sale, it's more affordable." —Regina C.
Sizes up to: DDD cup
13. Natori offers a wide range of bras in classy, tasteful styles (their Feather line is especially popular).
14. Frederick’s of Hollywood bras are sexy and stunning without having to compromise support and ease of wear.
15. Wacoal bras are a perfect union of fit, function, and beauty.
16. Adore Me's mission is to create great lingerie that "feels like an extension of yourself [and] suits your personality."
17. Olga offers bras with padded straps for a lil' extra support and comfort.
18. Goddess has comfy, deep-cup bras that you won't be rushing to take off by the end of the day.
19. Rigby and Peller is a British luxury lingerie brand that has provided undergarments to the royal family, nbd.
20. Pour Moi is a UK brand known for its stylish and sophisticated bras at affordable prices.
"They make some beautiful bras that fit wonderfully and are very supportive. They also have a fantastic swimwear line. Most of the swimwear styles have underwire and go up to an H cup." —addie53
21. Victoria's Secret is a solid option for double and triple D girls, especially when their semi-annual sales roll around.
22. Boux Avenue has eye-catching designs at affordable price points.
"Boux Avenue is one of the best and has a separate category of GORGEOUS bras from DD–G, so you don’t have to suffer in the style department!" —Charley Quinn
Sizes up to: G cup
23. Cotton On Body makes simple, breathable bras that basically feel like you're not even wearing one.
24. Triumph bras last forever and make sure there's no boob spillage in sight.
"They cost a lot but are really pretty, hold everything in its place, and are extremely durable! I mean, even if you wanted to get rid of one you couldn’t." —Uchimura24
Sizes up to: H cup
25. And Booband, which keeps your girls from flopping around during your most intense runs.
Girl, flaunt 'em.
The comments used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.