We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder makes filling your brows in a total breeze, from beginners who like to keep it relatively subtle to pros who like a bold, all-filled-in look — the two shades make it easy to mix and match to your desired intensity.
2. Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick doesn't dry out your precious pout, nor does it come off in unwanted areas through meals, rough days, etc — and it has a color for every mood and season, so you're basically covered for life!
3. GingerChi Jade Roller feels like being hugged by a non-melting ice cube first thing in the morning for the perfect lil' "hello, time to wake up!" call that also soothes redness and depuffs your skin, especially around the cheeks and eyes.
4. Acure Seriously Soothing Biocellulose Facial Gel Mask soothes your dehydrated post-sun skin with a cooling burst of hyaluronic acid and plant peptides, doesn't irritate sensitive skin at all, and is 100% vegan — wins all around!
5. Winky Lux So Extra Mascara doesn't err on the side of caution when it comes to your lashes — nay, it amps them up with a weightless, non-cakey layer of black length and volume.
6. Lipstick Queen Mornin’ Sunshine Lipstick magically shifts into a lovely pink based on the pH of your lips, so you're left with a natural hue that totally suits you.
7. ColourPop Jelly Much Shadows (We Jammin' and Ventura are pictured) make applying a subtle wash of glittery eyeshadow totally foolproof — and are so fun to play with.
Cheers to flawless lewks! Flaunt. It.
Can't get enough of our awesome beauty reviews? Check out our previous roundups here!
And some related posts based on the products reviewed in this post, in case they strike your fancy: