1. Winky Lux Flower Balms smell like coconuts and actually contain real chrysanthemum flowers (!!!).
They react to your skin's pH levels for a perfectly customized pink stain. How cool is that?
Get them from Winky Lux for $14 each.
2. SMTSMT Makeup Brushes have a rainbow scale-like design that are a must for any mermaid's collection.
3. Skinfood Gold Caviar Toner will make you feel luxurious AF with its suspended shimmery particles.
Like a heiress waking up at noon on a weekday, lazily getting ready at her giant, posh vanity, while waiting for the butler to bring her breakfast.
Get it from Amazon for $17.03.
4. Christian Louboutin Loubichrome Mini Nail Colour will make you see rainbows wherever you go.
5. Kevyn Aucoin The Neo Bronzer is basically a warm summer sunset in a compact.
6. Tony Moly Inked Cushion Gel Liner is a necessity for any aspiring wizard or witch.
7. Smith & Cult's entire nail polish collection is gorgeous, but Stockholm Syndrome is an opaque gray you'll always come back to.
8. Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder layers hearts on hearts for a healthy, luminous complexion.
9. Oribe hairsprays have wispy gold designs that make you feel things.
10. Chantecaille Protect the Lions Eye Palette and Protect the Wolves Eye Shade Trio give you stunning arrays of eyeshadows featuring your favorite wild beasts.
11. Château Absolute Gold 24K Intensive Night Cream and Lifting Day Moisturizer are the definition of "treat yourself," and help tighten, lift, and hydrate your skin for maximum glow.
12. Anna Sui Marble Effect Star Lipsticks are moisturizing, rose-scented blends that will make you ~starry-eyed~.
13. Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette lets you easily achieve a beautiful blend of colors with just one brush swipe.
14. Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation has a full-coverage, waterproof formula with a matte finish that will last until you're reunited with your bed.
15. Illamasqua Lava Lips Marbled Lipstick gives off a hypnotizing swirl of warm and cool colors.
16. Urban Outfitters Petal Multi-Use Oil leaves your skin feeling soft and dewy, accompanied by a subtle scent that doesn't fade after a few hours.
17. Lancôme Grandiôse Extreme Mascara is designed with a "swan neck" wand that allows for more precise application than a normal brush.
18. Paul & Joe Cat Cheek Color combines Parisian chic with rosy pink beads for a perfectly puffed flush.
19. Sephora x Pantone Universe Modern Watercolor Lip Glosses come in six playful pastels, including last year's Color of the Year shades: Rose Quartz and Serenity.
20. Laura Mercier Face Illuminator Powders look like gentle ripples of sand dancing alongside the desert wind.
21. Oribe Lacquer High Shine Nail Polish has chic AF packaging that will make any vanity look really polished.
22. Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Collection will inspire you to book a tropical getaway, like, right now.
23. Guerlain Météorites Illuminating Powder Pearls look like delightfully fancy candy tins ready for the taking.
24. Urban Decay Liquid Moondust Cream Eyeshadows and Moondust Palette are packed with intense pigments and glitter for a look that's totally out of this world.
25. Tamahada Hand Creams look like miniature paintings, and are modeled after a different flower for each month.
26. Burberry Silk and Bloom Blush Palette has an intricate honeycomb and flower design that you won't ever want to mess up.
27. Anna Sui's Oil Control Paper and Case will actually make you fawn over blotting papers (a shocking statement, really).
28. Winky Lux Rainbow Brow Palette comes with four pressed primary pigments and brow wax for endless color and ombre possibilities.
Get it from Winky Lux for $30.