We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hello. If you're like me, you're a beauty lover with a BIG obsession and less-than-big budget. You want to try ALL the products, but realistically you know you can't. So, in order to satisfy your curiosity and only get the products you'll *actually* use, may I present to you: Amazon's $2 luxury beauty samples!!!
So I combed through Amazon's vast luxury beauty selection and came up with these top picks:
1. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Cleanser is a normal-to-dry-skin cream cleanser that helps retain moisture *even while* you wash all the makeup and grime off of your face, so you're one step closer to work or bed by the time you wash it off!
2. Colorescience Tint du Soleil Foundation shields your face with SPF 30, gives your face a super natural tint, and packs in a multivitamin complex to improve overall skin health. Plus, it's water-resistant for up to 40 minutes— lightweight summer coverage, check!
3. Hello Activated Charcoal Fluoride-Free Whitening Toothpaste is cruelty-free, vegan, fluoride-free, and contains — of course — activated charcoal that works as a natural detoxifier to remove surface stains. Totally safe enough to use on the kiddos too!
4. EO Organic Lavender Deodorant Wipes have all the benefits of a natural deodorant — no aluminum or zinc, organic bacteria-killing alcohol, and biodegradable material — in the convenience of on-the-go wipes — try it before you say yes to the pits!
5. R+Co Park Ave Blow Out Balm makes it a breeze to conduct an at-home blowout that leaves your hair super bouncy, easy to comb through, and protected against humidity/frizz.
6. Pureology Hydrate Air Dry Cream cuts down drying time, while keeping frizz on lockdown — basically, your hero leave-in styler to the rescue!
7. Replenix Restorative Nighttime Bio-Therapy repairs and intensely hydrates skin overnight so your moisture barrier stays strong — it's also great for addressing fine lines, keratosis pilaris, and sensitivity.
8. Skyn Iceland The Antidote Cooling Daily Lotion goes on with a burst of coolness that instantly calms down irritation — Icelandic kelp, meadowstreet extract, and white willow bark all help control oiliness and prevent breakouts, so it's perfect for oily and acne-prone skin.
You can also buy women's, men's, and skin care sample boxes for $19.99 each, if you'd rather try 12+ products all at once. Product party!!
Samples = responsible shopping. #preinvestment
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.