Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A brand new coloring book featuring everyone's favorite bouncy, lazy, and kind-of-looks-like-a-loaf-of-bread cartoon cat.
2. A cute, sheer printed skull scarf that you'll want to toss on every day of this month (and forever).
3. A semi-unsettling skeleton decal to stick on your bathroom door to let guests know it's occupied.
4. A stunning angel wing cuff that is a much more unique accessory than your normal earrings.
5. An adventurous set of four capes and eye masks for your little superheroes-in-training.
Promising review: "We love these capes! Makes for some great indoor or outdoor superhero rescues. My kiddos, 5 and 7, love just picking a costume and letting their imaginations run wild. They are pretty nice material, especially for the price. The capes are more of a satin type with a Velcro closure and the masks are made of a felt with a stretchy band that can even fit our larger-than-average size kid's head." —larissa
6. A fiber gel that gives your brows a boost of long-lasting, natural color without the agony of drawing them in.
Promising review: "I have crappy, sparse, uneven, thin, and overplucked brows from my younger years and nothing works as well as this does to give me more natural, realistic, and attractive brows. It definitely takes practice to use, just with any other brow product, but once you figure out what works best for you, it's awesome. I've learned that it IS in fact waterproof and smudge-proof. I can fully shower and wash my face (avoiding facial scrub on my brows) and they stay put." —flavored
7. A set of four inexpensive but high-quality pillow covers to help set the Halloween mood in your home.
8. A giant 250-piece bag of Mars chocolate candy to help satisfy the troves of sweet-toothed children that will be coming your way (or to just low-key eat yourself).
9. A jazzy Harley Quinn costume for the lil' monsters out there.
10. A no-fuss cold brew maker that allows you to wake up to a fresh cup (or two) of your favorite iced coffee drinks.
11. A pressure-sensitive doormat that yells whenever someone steps on it for a ~frightful surprise~.
12. A yellow setting powder formulated for women of color who just can't even with powders that leave a white cast.
13. A sheet of varying bloody prints to set the (murder) scene.
14. A set of five mesh laundry bags to keep your heap of dirty clothes organized and untangled.
15. A face-painting kit perfect for some party fun or creating a unique Halloween look.
16. An ultra-soft, cozy heat therapy wrap with four heat settings that will soothe any tension in your neck, shoulder, and back areas.
17. A gigantic spider web that'll look magnificent when spread out on your front lawn.
18. The collector's edition of The Peanuts Movie with the whole, lovable gang who'll warm your heart right up.
Always hug it out.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week’s post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.