We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Gerard Cosmetics Eternal Eyeliner, $17
2. Gerard Cosmetics Star Powder, $15
3. Gerard Cosmetics Lipsticks, $19
My lipstick collection has become heavily skewed towards liquid lipsticks, but I'm loving the red-orange payoff of Passion Play that's vibrant but not overly intense, and I find it way easier to put on than most liquid lipsticks because it requires less precision. #lazyornah
4. Wander Beauty Flash Focus Hydrating Foundation, $40
5. Wander Beauty Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadows, $26
6. Wander Beauty On-The-Glow Blush and Illuminator, $42
7. trèStique Matte Color & Lip Balm Lip Crayons, $28
8. trèStique Color & Contour Bronzer Stick, $34
9. trèStique Define, Sculpt & Set Brow Pencil, $25
10. EX1 Cosmetics Invisiwear Liquid Foundation, $18.50
11. EX1 Cosmetics Blushers, $14.50
12. OFRA Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipsticks, $19.90
I first heard of OFRA from Kathleen Fuentes of KathleenLights, and Havana Nights & Miami Fever are the two liquid lipsticks she's created in collaboration with OFRA. Havana Nights is a slightly vampy brown-red I've been really into and will continue wearing well into spring and summer alongside my *brighter* colors. Santa Ana on me is a very pretty medium raspberry — the perfect pop of pink, not too dark and not too light. Plus, these legit smell like cake. 🍰
13. OFRA Cosmetics Dupethat Highlighters, $24.95
14. Velvet59 Contour Is A Girl's Best Friend Palette, $45
15. Velvet59 Matte to the Max Liquid Lipsticks, $20
16. Velvet59 The Exotic Lotus Palette, $39
17. ColourPop Ultra Satin Lips, $6
This line has so many flattering shades to choose from, and all of them have high-quality pigmentation (for only $6!). My four faves are: The Rabbit - a bright fuchsia with a subtle blue sheen; Dopey - a dusty mauve; Lost - a warm-toned brown red; and London Fog - a cool-toned blue red, or as I like to call it, a BOMB-ASS FIRE ENGINE RED. 🚨 🚒
I also highly recommend their line of Ultra Mattes, which have even greater staying power.
Get them here.
18. ColourPop Super Shock Cheeks, $8
These Super Shock face products are some of the most buttery things I've felt in my life. I'm not even usually a blush person because of existing redness on my cheeks, but Flush'd is a gorgeous rusty deepened peach that I'd wear layered on top of a lot of foundation and concealer. Glo Up is a rich gold color that's a little more intense than Wisp, which is the perfect shade of champagne highlighter that I use all the time.
19. ColourPop Super Shock Shadows, $5
9 out of 10 times I wear eyeshadow, I stick to gold/copper/brown tones, so it's obvious I'd like Sunset Blvd, which is a warm golden bronze in a pearlized finish. I also really like Beverly, which is a matte deepened blackberry and makes me feel so badass about my makeup choices. Actually pulling off a deeper color is something else entirely, so I use a ~very light~ hand when it comes to application. Wattles is a dusty beige pink in a satin finish.
Get them here.