1. Every morning feels like Monday morning.
2. Except Saturday and Sunday, when you wake up past noon.
3. In order to feel even remotely awake, you need a cup of coffee.
4. Without it, you may as well go back to sleep.
5. Or fight to stay awake and leave the house.
6. You often find yourself wishing for mandatory naptime.
7. Or for simpler times, like kindergarten, when you took naps for granted.
8. When friends want to go out, you pass. You'd rather be with your real best friend...
9. Your bed.
10. Who always accepts you as you are.
11. If you want to watch Netflix or read, you can't do it there though.
12. Because sleep always wins.
13. And even when you move somewhere else, chances are you will still fall asleep.
14. On a chair.
15. At your desk.
16. Or just about anywhere.
17. No one else understands why you're so tired.
18. Sometimes you don't understand either.
19. But it's OK. Your bed will always be there for you. 💗 💗 💗
Aptly enough, a post on always being tired was missing a word in the title. Thanks to BuzzFeed user annabelle1olivia for pointing out it out!