1. There’s tons of crying.
Competition Show Rule #1: If at first you don’t succeed, pick yourself up and cry again.
2. Heck, even Tim Gunn cries.
3. Melodramatic Worst-Case Scenarios? Check.
4. The show is a spin-off, so things are pretty similar to Project Runway.
Mentoring 101: Set Ground Rules.
5. There’s an unlimited supply of sass.
Advanced Mentoring: S-A-S-S.
6. The designs are futuristic, probably reminding you of something from Comic-Con last summer.
7. And they’re theatrical. Very, very theatrical.
8. So you’ll question both the models and the designers.
Which sort of makes you learn something without actually feeling like you’re learning.
9. Cause they’re so unexpected, you don’t know how they work.
10. …But they do, and everyone is like:
11. It’s also pretty awkward, like when the mentors have to put up with the designers.
12. Even though the designers actually love them.
13. And most importantly because Tim Gunn is the voice of the show.
And also the voice of your heart.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing dodged multiple questions on Donald Trump's false claim that millions voted illegally in the election.
- White supremacist Richard Spencer rented space in Alexandria, Virginia, that he intends to use as a hub for the alt-right, sparking outrage and complaints from neighbors.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬