1. There’s tons of crying.
Competition Show Rule #1: If at first you don’t succeed, pick yourself up and cry again.
2. Heck, even Tim Gunn cries.
3. Melodramatic Worst-Case Scenarios? Check.
4. The show is a spin-off, so things are pretty similar to Project Runway.
Mentoring 101: Set Ground Rules.
5. There’s an unlimited supply of sass.
Advanced Mentoring: S-A-S-S.
6. The designs are futuristic, probably reminding you of something from Comic-Con last summer.
7. And they’re theatrical. Very, very theatrical.
8. So you’ll question both the models and the designers.
Which sort of makes you learn something without actually feeling like you’re learning.
9. Cause they’re so unexpected, you don’t know how they work.
10. …But they do, and everyone is like:
11. It’s also pretty awkward, like when the mentors have to put up with the designers.
12. Even though the designers actually love them.
13. And most importantly because Tim Gunn is the voice of the show.
And also the voice of your heart.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘