1. There's tons of crying.
2. Heck, even Tim Gunn cries.
3. Melodramatic Worst-Case Scenarios? Check.
4. The show is a spin-off, so things are pretty similar to Project Runway.
5. There's an unlimited supply of sass.
6. The designs are futuristic, probably reminding you of something from Comic-Con last summer.
7. And they're theatrical. Very, very theatrical.
8. So you'll question both the models and the designers.
9. Cause they're so unexpected, you don't know how they work.
10. ...But they do, and everyone is like:
11. It's also pretty awkward, like when the mentors have to put up with the designers.
12. Even though the designers actually love them.
13. And most importantly because Tim Gunn is the voice of the show.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!