1. That time Harry literally slayed a Professor.
2. That time he explained to Uncle Vernon that news changes daily.
"Listening to the news! Again?"
"Well, it changes every day, you see," said Harry.
3. That time Harry let everyone know just how easy being the Chosen One is.
"Harry, don't go picking a row with Malfoy, don't forget, he's a prefect now, he could make life difficult for you. . . ."
"Wow, I wonder what it'd be like to have a difficult life?" said Harry sarcastically.
4. That time Harry was like, "Who dis bitch be?"
5. That time he reminded Snape that he’s Harry, just Harry.
"Do you remember me telling you we are practicing nonverbal spells, Potter?"
"Yes," said Harry stiffly.
"There's no need to call me 'sir,' Professor."
6. That time he rejected Rita Skeeter like a true savage.
"Congratulations, Harry!" she said, beaming at him. "I wonder if you could give me a quick word? How you felt facing that dragon? How you feel now, about the fairness of the scoring?"
"Yeah, you can have a word," said Harry savagely. "Good-bye."
7. That time his face was all "THE FUCK KIND OF SCHOOL IS THIS?!?"
8. That time he taught Dudley a lesson on the passage of time.
"I know what day it is," sang Dudley, waddling toward him.
"Well done," said Harry. "So you've finally learned the days of the week."
9. That time he called out Lockhart's magical impotence.
Lockhart cuffed Harry merrily on the shoulder.
"Just do what I did, Harry!"
"What, drop my wand?"
10. That time he straight up told Neville how it is.
11. That time he clarified the definition of "interview" for Umbridge.
"Why have you got all these letters, Mr. Potter?"
"People have written to me because I gave an interview," said Harry. "About what happened to me last June."
"An interview?" repeated Umbridge, her voice thinner and higher than ever. "What do you mean?"
"I mean a reporter asked me questions and I answered them," said Harry.
12. That time Harry taught Dudley a new word.
"Running to Daddy now, are you? Is his ickle boxing champ frightened of nasty Harry's wand?"
"Not this brave at night, are you?" sneered Dudley.
"This is night, Diddykins. That's what we call it when it goes all dark like this."
13. That time he gave Ron a dose of reality.
14. That time Harry shut down the Minister of Magic... hard.
"You may wear that scar like a crown, Potter, but it is not up to a seventeen-year-old boy to tell me how to do my job! It's time you learned some respect!"
"It's time you earned it." said Harry.
15. That time he told the best yo mamma joke in Hogwarts history.
"You know your mother, Malfoy?...That expression she's got, like she's got dung under her nose? Has she always looked like that, or was it just because you were with her?"
16. That time Harry understood that an Unbreakable Vow is truly unbreakable.
17. That time Harry turned down Dudley's invite.
"They stuff people's heads down toilet the first day at Stonewall, "he told Harry. "Want to come upstairs and practice?"
"No, thanks. The poor toilet's never had anything as horrible as your head down it — it might be sick."
18. That time he threw shade at Malfoy's inability to catch the snitch.
"Sure you can manage that broom, Potter?... Shame it doesn't come with a parachute — in case you get too near a dementor."
Crabbe and Goyle sniggered.
"Pity you can't attach an extra arm to yours, Malfoy," said Harry. "Then it could catch the Snitch for you."