Target recently dumped Canada, leaving behind a trail of broken hearts and sad abandoned stores all across this great country.
And this isn't the first time Canadians have been left without a bright red department store to depend on for everything from clothes to video games to Coffee Crisps.
Let's take a moment to remember Zellers, the original red department store, and why it was a million times better than Target ever was.
1. The second you walked through those doors, you were greeted by the most beautiful and sparkly ride imaginable.
2. And you never really got tired of riding it tbh.
3. The store also had some pretty sweet membership programs that included FREE MILK AND COOKIES.
4. And the adult membership was pretty cool, too.
5. And yeah, Zellers didn't have a fancy Starbucks inside, but it did have the coolest diner ever.
6. Because when wandering those vast aisles started to make you hungry, Zellers had your back.
And also served up a killer grilled cheese and chocolate milk combo.