Amazon has a list of products called Movers and Shakers, which curates items that are ~trending~ in Canada.
1. This cherry pitter gadget that sort of looks like a torture device.
2. This portable power bank that can charge up all your devices using solar power.
Promising reviews: "It's an amazing little device! It's also got a little flashlight which comes in handy when it's dark and you need to find your things. It's easy to use and charges up quite quickly. I put it on my dash on a long ATV trip and charged up quite easily. I want to buy more!"– Byoungforever
3. This incredibly soft v-neck shirt that you can wear with just about anything.
4. This adorable banana wine stopper that will provide an air-tight seal.
5. This cute photo string that has LED lights built right into the actual clips.
6. These sweat-proof Bluetooth headphones that are not only lightweight, but comfy.
Promising review: "I've bought five pairs of Bluetooth headphones over the past years or so. Some were expensive, some about the same price as these. But out of all of them, these are hands down my favourite! The sound quality is great! They fit securely and audio quality is excellent for this price range. Plus, the battery life seems good."– Rex Will
7. This non-irritating laundry detergent that is perfect for anyone with sensitive skin.
8. This adult card game that will have you filling up the swear jar.
9. This clip-on macro telescope lens that you can attach directly to your phone.
10. This water-resistant toiletry bag that will keep you organized when you're on the go.
11. This 10-piece silicone utensil set that won't scratch your cherished non-stick pans.
12. This compact nylon duffle bag that is a must-have for every traveller.
13. And finally, these sunscreen bottles that are actually hidden flasks.
Note: Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.