We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Did you know Amazon has a section for products that people keep putting on their wish lists and registries? Well, they do. And Canadians are wishin' for some pretty cool stuff this week.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. The handy cake batter dispenser that will let you make cakes, cupcakes, and other sweets without all the mess.
2. This baby wipe warmer with soft night-light that will keep your baby calm during diaper changes.
3. These kitty-shaped wine markers that are perfect for people who love animals and wine in equal measure.
4. This pack of colour-coded lids that will keep all those opened cans of pop in your fridge fizzy for longer.
5. This contoured sleep mask and earplug kit that will help you tune everything out.
6. This heavy-duty bottle opener clip that's perfect for cracking beers and keeping track of your keys.
7. This sturdy wall organizer that will keep all your brooms, umbrellas, and whatever else in the same spot.
8. This waterproof travel kit that will fit all your cosmetics without you worrying about it leaking in your luggage.
9. This sleek knife sharpener that will have all your old knives feelin' like new again.
10. This silicon ice tray that will have you serving up tasty drinks with cool ice spheres in no time.
11. This pocked-sized flashlight that has 3 different brightness levels and kind of looks like a lightsaber.
12. This geometric aroma diffuser that can change colours and make any room feel like a spa.
13. And finally, this portable espresso maker that is completely hand operated.
To see more other items that people are wishing for, click here.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.