Amazon has a list of products called Movers and Shakers which is ~fancy talk~ for a list of items that are trending in Canada.
1. This adorable drying rack that will spruce up your countertop ($21.99).
2. This beard shaping tool that will take your grooming techniques to the next level ($19.99).
3. This metallic pair of sunglasses that will help you channel your inner ~steampunk~ ($9.99).
4. This navy diaper bag with an insulated pocket that really looks more like a backpack ($49.99).
5. This inflatable chair that's perfect for the backyard, a camping trip, or a dorm room ($25.16).
6. These colourful and reusable drink containers that will cut down on waste while keeping you hydrated ($14.99).
7. This floral laptop case that comes with a mini case for your cords and mouse ($23.99).
8. This sleek Polaroid camera that will give you instant photographic satisfaction ($69.00).
9. This crossed-back, light-support sports bra that won't break your budget ($18.99).
10. This adorable inflatable pineapple that will make your next pool party even more refreshing ($36.04).
11. This assortment of moisturizing bath bombs that will keep your skin feelin' crazy soft ($15.99).
12. This cute and compact power bank that can recharge your iPhone over and over again ($29.99).
13. And finally, this little box that helps you grow your very own mushrooms ($22.50).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.