Amazon has a list of products called Movers and Shakers which is ~fancy talk~ for a list of items that are trending in Canada.
1. This sleek French press that will keep you caffeinated without breaking the bank ($23.99).
2. These purrfect cat socks that come in six different colours and patterns ($3.22).
3. This memory foam pillow that uses cooling gel technology to keep you comfortable throughout the night ($39.99).
4. This foldable water bottle that will keep you hydrated and won't take up too much space ($13.07).
5. These reusuable silicon cupcake liners that will make your kitchen more vibrant and less wasteful ($9.80).
6. This 8-pack of Star Wars party masks that will have you channeling your inner Chewbacca ($2.49).
7. These liquid chalk markers that are dust-free and hella colourful ($18.95).
8. This kitchen gadget that will help you make the perfect breakfast burrito, even when you're half asleep ($26).
9. This eco-friendly canvas backpack that will help you keep all your shit together ($49.99).
10. This clever dog toy that doubles as a food dispenser ($19).
Promising review: "The product is well made, and has a certain heft to it so it won't simply roll underneath the couch. It bobs around which is fun for my dog, and the dispensing hole is adjustable so I can extend play time by making it more difficult for the food to come out."–Calgarian
Get it here.
11. These magical Lucky Charms treat bars for when you're craving a bowl of cereal but you're out of milk ($1.97).
12. This sleek, water-repellant jacket that comes in 13 different colours ($10.33 - $15.59).
13. And finally, this spinning shot roulette wheel that will make all your other drinking games seem boring in comparison ($11.99).
To see what else is trending on Amazon, check out its Movers and Shakers section!
Note: Prices are in CAD. Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.