1. These stackable measuring cups that are perfect for making soft and ~chewie~ baked goods.
2. These lightsaber tongs that will have you channeling your inner BBQ Jedi in no time.
The tongs are heat-resistant and even make classic lightsaber sound effects!
3. This wicked apron that will have you ruling the kitchen as well as the galaxy.
4. This intergalactic ice-pop maker that will allow you to wield your lightsaber and eat it too.
Make red, green, or blue lightsabers by using different juices!
5. This Darth Vader toaster that will convince your bread to come over to the dark (and toasty) side.
6. This Millennium Falcon cutting board that will keep you organized so you don't have to spend a light-year cleaning your countertops.
7. These salt and pepper shakers that will some much needed ~rebellion~ to your dinner table.
8. This ceramic R2-D2 teapot that is an absolute necessity for your next Jedi tea party.
9. And this Death Star tea infuser that will really help you relax after a long day of space exploration.
10. These Ewok and Mon Calamari cookie cutters that will have you baking treats that are out of this world.
11. This shiny bottle stopper that is the Empire’s ultimate weapon against spoiled wine.
12. This Wookiee can cooler that is guaranteed to keep your drink cold and your hands warm and fuzzy.
13. This planetary glassware set that's a little more sophisticated and fitting of a Sith Lord.
14. This powerful popcorn maker that could feed every military force in the universe.
15. These light-up chopsabers that will help you maneuver your food into your mouth by using the Force.
These chopsabers come with batteries and are available in Luke blue or Vader red.
16. This badass metal spatula that will inspire you to cook a delicious meal for the special warrior princess in your life.
17. This Death Star silicone mold that's perfect for making ice spheres, soaps, and chocolates.
18. This Alliance Starbird and Imperial Crest towel set, because even a Jedi master can be clumsy sometimes.
19. This handheld immersion blender that's the ultimate gift for any culinary-minded geek.
"I find your lack of froth disturbing."
20. This cosmic dinner set that will let you enjoy your lunch in a galaxy far, far away.
21. These Boba Fett and Darth Vader beer steins that, without a doubt, are the coolest drinking buddies.
22. This X-Wing Starfighter knife block for the Jedi who wants to master their knife skills in addition to their flying skills.
The block comes with five kitchen knives that all fit into protection sheaths.