Amazon has a list of products called Movers and Shakers which is ~fancy talk~ for a list of items that are trending in Canada.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from the beauty section this week:
1. This silicone cleaning mat that can clean all your brushes without damaging them.
2. This 100-pack disposable wands that will make your favourite tube of mascara feel like new.
3. This 24-pack of overnight pimple patches that promise to eliminate breakouts.
4. This nutrient-rich shampoo that will make your hair feel thick and luscious.
5. This sturdy UV curing lamp that will take your home manicures and pedicures to the next level.
6. This water resistant trimmer that uses a built-in LED light to help you keep your nose and ears spotless.
7. This 15-pack of natural face masks that won't irritate sensitive skin.
8. This natural deodorant that has a bright citrus scent and essential oils to soothe skin.
9. This berry-scented hand lotion that will keep your skin super soft moving into colder weather.
10. This vibrant brush that can detangle even the craziest of knots.
11. This 4-pack of natural lip balms made from coconut oil, aloe vera, and beeswax.
12. This moisturizing beard balm that will let you style and control your beard without feeling greasy.
13. And finally, this collapsible makeup brush drying rack that will make storage a breeze.
To see what else is trending on Amazon, check out its Movers and Shakers section!
Note: Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.