Amazon has a list of products called Most Gifted, which curates gifts that are currently ~trending~ in Canada. It's basically all the products that Canadians buy as gifts most often.
1. This hardcover copy of the Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them screenplay for your most magical friend.
2. These beautiful rain boots for anyone who isn't afraid of a little rain.
3. This ~chilled out~ tea infuser that will do all the work for your tea-obsessed coworker.
4. And this sleek coffee pod storage drawer for anyone who is strictly #TeamCoffee.
5. This powerful mobile printer for the adventurous photography who wants to print on the go.
6. This Burt's Bees beauty kit that makes for the perfect stocking stuffer.
7. This light-up BB-8 alarm clock for the person who loves Star Wars and sleep in equal measure.
8. This vibrant skateboard cruiser that will have them tearing up the pavement.
9. This mushroom-shaped hair catcher for anyone who doesn't like dealing with ~gross~ stuff.
It fits any standard shower bathtub drain with a snug fit.
Promising review: "Best invention ever! It is well worth the price, and works exactly as described. This is one product I will recommend to family and friends. I am so happy that I no longer have to get the hair out of my drain with a piece of wire."– christine b.