Did you know Amazon has a section for products that people keep putting on their wish lists and registries? Well, they do. And Canadians are wishin' for some pretty cool stuff this week.
1. This magical wine vacuum pump that will save your wine by extracting the air from an open bottle and resealing it using a rubber stopper.
Promising review: "This thing is a game changer! I used to drink myself into a drunken stupor every night, having to finish the bottle. Now I can stop at a civilized, extended-light-buzz or a slightly-keeling-over-but-can-still-function state before I stop drinking. The vacuum stopper works quite well. I've tested it days later and it still retains the vacuum. The clicky sound from the stopper reinforces to my intoxicated subconscious that I'm done for the night."– Giablo
2. This heart-shaped makeup scrubber that will keep all your brushes in good condition.
3. This floral set of travel pouches that will protect your clothes from wrinkling and protect your suitcase from looking like a disaster zone.
The set includes three travel cubes, three pouches, and one shoe bag.
Promising review: "I love these and I'm so happy I finally splurged on these. We go on lots of long trips and I love that I can find a specific item of clothing easily and everything else will stay organized. Before I had these, my whole suitcase would get messed up and I would be constantly refolding and packing. It was so annoying."– Trinh H.
4. This non-stick pastry mat that has a size guide to help you roll out to the perfect size, every time.
5. This pocket-sized spinner that will keep your hands busy while you're trying to focus.
6. This flickering LED candle that will give you all the ~ambience~ without worrying if you blew it out or not.
7. These cute copper ring holders that will hop or stomp their way into your heart.
8. This adorable twist on a classic board game that will make the game night even more purrfect.
9. This grid cutting board that will have you chopping, dicing, and mincing like a pro.
10. This mini capsule speaker that looks small but produces a mighty sound.
11. This super soft shark blanket for kids who wish Shark Week was every week.
12. This durable nylon gym bag that will help you keep your shit together.
13. And finally, this 24-inch steel Captain America shield that will break the bank but make you look hella cool.
Note: Prices are in Canadian dollars. Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.