Amazon has a list of products called Movers and Shakers which curates items that are ~trending~ in Canada.
1. This delicious beach ball that will have you cravin' pizza and a day at the beach.
2. This wicked gadget that helps you grown your own avocado trees using a single pit.
3. This powerful and sleek charger that can juice up two devices simultaneously.
4. This celebratory Pusheen plush that comes with an itty-bitty Pusheen cupcake.
5. This 24-pack of vibrant pencil crayons that are – wait for it – erasable!
6. This non-stick baguette baking pan that will produce uniform loaves over and over.
7. This travel organizer for jewelry that seriously that has a compartment for everything.
8. This set of collapsible bowls that will keep your doggo hydrated and happy.
9. This minimalistic notebook that's perfect for notes, doodles, and everything else.
10. These cut-resistant gloves that will work wonders for the accident-prone.
Promising review: "Over the years, my wife and I have both experienced our fair share of kitchen accidents. Whether it was a mandolin slicer or a rock solid five-day-old bagel, the end results were not fun. These cut resistant gloves are perfect!"– Dustin B.
11. These stylish, scratch-proof snowboarding goggles that won't break the bank.
12. This intense board game for the group of friends who talk about everything from religion to body fluids.
13. This set of nesting measuring cups that will replace your broken plastic ones for good.
14. This carbonated clay mask that will bubble up and cleanse out your pores.
15. And finally, this sinfully delicious Reese snack for anyone who's in a serious relationship with peanut butter.
Note: Prices are in Canadian dollars. Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.